Monster Jam - NRG Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Jam - NRG Stadium

Anyone going to Monster Jam tonight in Houston? Basically a family tradition for us at this point. Been going since I was a kid during the Astrodome days, and I enjoy it as much now as I did then

Going to the one at AT&T next month.

Comment

What’s the lineup ?

Comment

Going to the Feb 10th show

Comment

If I was home I'd be there! Always a blast!

Comment

I usually go but I'm tied up at work this weekend, I may catch it next month.

Comment

We’re going February 9. Go every year with pit passes. Kids love it.

Comment

Going to the Feb one. It will be my first time

Comment

For those of you going, let us know if they changed the name of Gunslinger to just Slinger after buckling to the anti gun nuts! Supposedly everything related to guns or shooting has or will be removed from all the trucks. Gunslinger is now Slinger with slingshots and not pics of guns on the truck.
                  They cave to zealots they ain't getting any of my money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    What’s the lineup ?

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                      We’re going February 9. Go every year with pit passes. Kids love it.
                      We're going on the 9th as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Going to the Feb one. It will be my first time
                        Nice! It's WAY more fun to be there in person than it is watching it on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          For those of you going, let us know if they changed the name of Gunslinger to just Slinger after buckling to the anti gun nuts! Supposedly everything related to guns or shooting has or will be removed from all the trucks. Gunslinger is now Slinger with slingshots and not pics of guns on the truck.
                          They cave to zealots they ain't getting any of my money.
                          I was waiting for this. Can't talk about anything nowadays without politics being brought up

Comment

Taking my son for the first time. Think it might honestly be my first time too, seen destruction derbys andlots of dirt track races, but don't think I've ever gone ti a monster truck event.

Comment

My boy and I went a few years ago. I had more fun than he did. It was awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X