No announcement yet.

I'm playing at AT&T stadium!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged. Sounds like a great time! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybird840 View Post
      Go Wolfpack! (Sorry, couldn’t help myself!) Ron P. who coaches the Wolfpack was one of my academy instructors. Got lotsa coworkers playing for the WP. Hope it’s a good game! Thanks for posting it here.
      All is fair in love and war! It was a fantastic game earlier this season against the WP and they were great hosts. WP topped us by 2 points..

This game has been a recruiting dream for both teams, so i anticipate a great game. Dallas vs CT has always been a heated, hard hitting game.. and I expect no less this go round.. except a Dallas victory..

Comment

Originally posted by Acostades View Post
        Our family just bought 6 tickets
        awesome! see yall there!

Comment

Where was this stuff when I was wearing a badge? We were lucky to play a charity game against the school district staff. We wanted to play FD, but they chickened out.

Good luck! Little too far away for us, but bought some tickets anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
            Where was this stuff when I was wearing a badge? We were lucky to play a charity game against the school district staff. We wanted to play FD, but they chickened out.

Good luck! Little too far away for us, but bought some tickets anyway.
            I didnt know about it until last year. Soon as i heard, i was in. Its not cheap though.. dues are $300/year per player (only 5 games, 6 if make to championship), no equipment provided except for helmet decals and game uniforms, responsible for own hotel/airfare when playing out of state..

i sell raffle tickets to try to help offset some of the costs.. but its sure fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Wait a minute, buster!

You can’t just post this advertisement without posting a picture of you in uniform and telling us your position! We also need stats!!!
              see if this link works.. if so, then im the one making the first tackle (not the guy that wiffed..lol.. but actually wraps up)

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                see if this link works.. if so, then im the one making the first tackle (not the guy that wiffed..lol.. but actually wraps up)

https://www.facebook.com/dallasdefen...8433705217748/
                Fail! That was a great wrap up tackle, but we need to see a close up picture of you in uniform.
                Last edited by Burnadell; 12-04-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

You mean the brick ***** house Gutierrez?
                  Haha - I imagine that's him. Known him since he was a kiddo. I was a couple years older, but great Family.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Haha - I imagine that's him. Known him since he was a kiddo. I was a couple years older, but great Family.
                    Seems like a great dude. Awesome ball player and great addition for us where we needed it the most.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting excited!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

of fuggin course i would get a gout flare up 24 hours before the game.. just left the urgent care with a script for prednisone and indomethacin.. currently on my second can of black cherries.. chuggin water.. i hope this gets knocked out quickly.. ive prepared too hard for this to ruin it..

rant over.

Comment

Thank you for what you folks do!!

Sure hope you kick the gout quickly and can play in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Fail! That was a great wrap up tackle, but we need to see a close up picture of you in uniform.
                            You stalking this guy Randy?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              You stalking this guy Randy?
                              hes my agent.. tryna get on this cowboys practice squad!!!

Comment

hes my agent.. tryna get on this cowboys practice squad!!!
                                Your gout under control? Good luck in the game and have fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X