No announcement yet.

Monster Jam Dallas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah probably 9 dollars for a 16oz lite beer, should be illegal, my b.i.l. is goin an takin the 2 nephews. Good times should be had by all who's going, expensive but good times

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
      We’re going. Not real excited about it. Hope it’s better than anticipated.

Maybe I’m just grumpy today.
      Oh suck it up dad it could be worse.. they could not sell beer at all. you’re kiddo will have a blast! I’m 41 and remember them vividly.

Comment

Taking my boys tonight

Comment

It’s pretty dang cool!
          Attached Files

Comment

Thats awesome! How kids should be raised! I remember my dad taking my brother and I to air shows, super cross, and monster jam events all the time...good memories. Still amazes me how he found the time to do all that with how busy he always is.

Comment

Just bought 3 tx for today's show. We'll be eating samwich for the next couple weeks but our grandson will be worth it. See ya tonight Randy

Comment

Will be back this year. Thought it was awesome last time!

Comment

We went tonight and had a blast.. The kids loved watching the trucks.. I enjoyed the free food and drinks.. Hanging out in #12 suite is awesome.. I am spoiled when it comes to going to At&t stadium..

Comment

I couldn't make it to AT&T last night, but a buddy of mine took my granddaughter. My knee is jacked up right now. I was in bed when they got home, so I'm sure I'll get all the details when Alexis gets up. I'm sure they had a great time.

Comment

Working...
                    X