No announcement yet.

Prayer Request for young Joaquins Parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peace, comfort, strength, and an understanding of why our God called him home so soon.

Comment

Oh man...So sorry for their loss and prayers way up.

Comment

Prayer Request for young Joaquins Parents

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Oh NO!! Not another one!! What a gut punch!! So sorry to hear about this. Moms and dads ain't supposed to bury their kids! I don't understand this. I know God's ways are higher than our ways, but man these are hard to swallow! Another one of those that I can't wait to ask Jesus about when I see Him...

Lord, we cannot know Your plan always. When one of these little ones has to suffer or is taken so early, we just have a hard time understanding. We know You desire that the little ones come to You and that You take them up when they fall. We know they will be with You in eternity, but it sure is hard to understand for those of us who remain. Lord I ask You to bring comfort to this family at the loss of their precious son. There's no greater gift to a couple than the gift of a child created in your image. When it is taken so early, Lord the grief is great and they mourn bitterly. Lord I know from personal experience that through You, this family can have their joy returned. I pray Lord that You show them through strength. Bathe them in Your mercy and Agape Love. Ease their pain. Lord we Love You and we thank You for giving up Your Son for us. We claim the promise of His Hope and it is in the powerful name of Your Son Jesus we ask and pray, Amen...

Amen
        [emoji25]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My heart hurts. What a beautiful family. Life never deals the easy card, just the growing kind. Why we suffer, I don’t know. But I do believe he places love, life, loss, and healing in our lives to open our minds and to guide us. I ask the Lord to watch over you and to direct your path!

Comment

Prayers sent for strength, peace, comfort and understanding. May they find eventual solace in knowing their baby may help others live full lives. God bless them and watch over them.

Comment

Oh no...prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't imagine the pain they must be feeling. Prayer sent for peace, comfort and healing after such a heartbreaking tragedy . I pray that they are able to see many lives saved as a result of this little baby's passing.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Oh NO!! Not another one!! What a gut punch!! So sorry to hear about this. Moms and dads ain't supposed to bury their kids! I don't understand this. I know God's ways are higher than our ways, but man these are hard to swallow! Another one of those that I can't wait to ask Jesus about when I see Him...

Lord, we cannot know Your plan always. When one of these little ones has to suffer or is taken so early, we just have a hard time understanding. We know You desire that the little ones come to You and that You take them up when they fall. We know they will be with You in eternity, but it sure is hard to understand for those of us who remain. Lord I ask You to bring comfort to this family at the loss of their precious son. There's no greater gift to a couple than the gift of a child created in your image. When it is taken so early, Lord the grief is great and they mourn bitterly. Lord I know from personal experience that through You, this family can have their joy returned. I pray Lord that You show them through strength. Bathe them in Your mercy and Agape Love. Ease their pain. Lord we Love You and we thank You for giving up Your Son for us. We claim the promise of His Hope and it is in the powerful name of Your Son Jesus we ask and pray, Amen...
                    Amen

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up for all.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment