Mac Haik Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac Haik Ford

Any current contacts at Mac Haik? Their online pricing on new Expeditions seems to be much better than everyone else and I would like to confirm that before making the long drive.

I just got a dang good deal on one from there, fully loaded 2019 4x4 for 42,000.. This was last month

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
      I just got a dang good deal on one from there, fully loaded 2019 4x4 for 42,000.. This was last month
      You happen to remember your salesman's name?

Comment

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
        A Fully Loaded Expedition for $42K??? Are you serious?

Comment

19 expedition

what was the MSRP? (STICKER PRICE)?

Comment

Originally posted by no bait View Post
            what was the MSRP? (STICKER PRICE)?
            56k, I say fully loaded, no ac and heated seats nor sunroof but other than that every option available.

Comment

Call them and have them send you a signed price.

Also check Planet Ford in Spring. I bought a new F150 from them 2 weeks ago and the blew everyone's price away.

Comment

Prices! can be good. Often advertise a vehicle that is not there but most Dealers do that. I will not go in to detail here or answer many, if any questions. It is complicated but 1st buy was a New 2007 4x4 good price. So much sloppy and misrepresented (not truths) crud happened unbelievable! I am close to them so forgave first incident and bought wife a Car recently from them. That one was lightly used. Again so many things went wrong on their handling and I will hold back saying they tell lies. Oops. Again do Not ask me to detail it all. It is a lot and I will not. I would recommend anyone else before them. Even for service. I will drive to Covert. They even screwed that up. Obvioulsy not a fan. I drove right past them to buy my last new truck (2010) at Covert who was at least ordinary purchace and also a good price. Ford has asked me if anyone contacted me to resolve issues in both case and the answer was no for recent and a flaky meeting Ford made them do the first time. Please remember the salesperson is at the bosses mercy. Most are fairly green and can do little for you. I did not blame either saleperson. Keep it simple, no extras, nothing odd, and maybe it can be fine? I know other who had little if any issues but I am done.

Comment

my nephew just bought a f 150 Lariat and got a steal based on other dealer pricing. He is ecstatic.

Comment

I'd just call and ask to speak with Mac. Even if he can't take the call your salesman's ears will perk up

Comment

They let me walk on a brand new 2017 Expedition limited over a $500 difference in price. I went to Covert and got the same car for $4k less. Go to Covert instead...

Sent from my TA-1004 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
                        Prices! can be good. Often advertise a vehicle that is not there but most Dealers do that. I will not go in to detail here or answer many, if any questions. It is complicated but 1st buy was a New 2007 4x4 good price. So much sloppy and misrepresented (not truths) crud happened unbelievable! I am close to them so forgave first incident and bought wife a Car recently from them. That one was lightly used. Again so many things went wrong on their handling and I will hold back saying they tell lies. Oops. Again do Not ask me to detail it all. It is a lot and I will not. I would recommend anyone else before them. Even for service. I will drive to Covert. They even screwed that up. Obvioulsy not a fan. I drove right past them to buy my last new truck (2010) at Covert who was at least ordinary purchace and also a good price. Ford has asked me if anyone contacted me to resolve issues in both case and the answer was no for recent and a flaky meeting Ford made them do the first time. Please remember the salesperson is at the bosses mercy. Most are fairly green and can do little for you. I did not blame either saleperson. Keep it simple, no extras, nothing odd, and maybe it can be fine? I know other who had little if any issues but I am done.
                        I gave them a shot when they were a sponsor. It was moron action day! Terrible experience from beginning to end. Thankfully the end was rather swift. :-)

Comment

The General Sales Manager's name is Chris McKinney, ask for him

Comment

The one in Georgetown is a joke, lots of empty promises and lies. Ended up walking out and went to Johnson Sewell out of marble falls.

Comment

I walked out of the one in Georgetown...bought one at Covert in Austin and got a good deal with no BS!

Comment

Working...
                              X