Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Selling Their SxS After Deer Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Comment

Mines for sale now in classifieds. 17’ 900xp EPS with 9hrs and 18 miles on it. 12,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My 09 Ranger XP will be soon.

Just got to figure out what it's actually worth vs. what I think it's worth.

Comment

Yea but not sure I will be replacing it with another sxs. 2010 ranger 800 xps with power steering hoping to get 7500$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After having Ranger crews since 2011, I have retired from the SxS game. I purchased a hunting truck 4 years ago that was more logical for filling feeders, staying warm, and having a/c. I think I drove the ranger less than a handful of times last deer season, so I sold it. They do hold their value very well.

Comment

If anyone is selling a sxs for under 5k I’d be interested. I don’t have the big money for a newer one while building a house

Comment

I'm giving heavy thought on listing my mule. I have a 2015 Pro FXT EPS with accessories. It has less than 130 hours on it. It's currently getting the yearly check up at the shop, so I may be entertaining offers in the next few weeks. The family loves it, and I don't have to sell, but I also would like AC/HEAT. I also really don't have enough room at the house either. To be honest, I wasn't sure what the market would look like directly after the season. I guess with hunting being a year-round activity now, timing is less important.

Comment

I've got a 2002 Jeep Wrangler for sale I just put on classifieds yesterday....AC/Heat/loaded with the 6cyl. I'll make you a deal..take a look..Kuma

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    Sold my crew 2 years ago. Not sure I will go back to another sxs. Dust, cold, hot and very little payload made it relatively useless. Bought a 4dr half ton 4x4 and many more uses for same or less $.
                    I'd do the same if I only hunted dry country but here on the coast trucks can't go where a sxs can.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      My 09 Ranger XP will be soon.

Just got to figure out what it's actually worth vs. what I think it's worth.
                      Let me know what you figure out, Ive got a '10 XP that im trying to figure that same thing on.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX35GTR View Post
                        Let me know what you figure out, Ive got a '10 XP that im trying to figure that same thing on.

I sold her today ($5600 @ 5400 miles) really sad to see her go ....especially when I delivered her and the new owner pointed to a field where she is to be parked next to other items, uncovered in the rain.
                        I sure hope he has a covered awning I didn't see. Garage kept for the whole time I owned her, then to be stuck out in a field.

Part of me feels like I gave it away, another knows I didn't screw him on the deal so I can feel good about that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          I sold her today ($5600 @ 5400 miles) really sad to see her go ....especially when I delivered her and the new owner pointed to a field where she is to be parked next to other items, uncovered in the rain.
                          I sure hope he has a covered awning I didn't see. Garage kept for the whole time I owned her, then to be stuck out in a field.

Part of me feels like I gave it away, another knows I didn't screw him on the deal so I can feel good about that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Sounds like a great deal and delivered to boot. Guess I need to start looking for one more aggressively.

Comment

I'm good to go with my 11 800 Crew. I'm in the process of a few upgrades actually. I don't see any reason to get rid of it or upgrade it.

Comment

Ive got a 10xp with 260 hours or so, if my cousin passes on it ill post it here on TBH.

Comment

I love my can am defender xt max. It's a refined and improved ranger.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X