Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Selling Their SxS After Deer Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
    I'd like to sell mine but will most likely keep it man I bought from(original owner) never gave me a title all I have is a bill of sale ran the vin it's not stolen he just never got it titled. I want to sell that and my 4 wheeler and buy new but doesn't look like that will happen without a title on the ranger. I do have a title on my 4wheeler so that should be easy
    You can apply for a title.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      How do I go about getting the certificate of origin? I went to the office and they told me I needed that certificate to get a title

Comment

Sold my crew 2 years ago. Not sure I will go back to another sxs. Dust, cold, hot and very little payload made it relatively useless. Bought a 4dr half ton 4x4 and many more uses for same or less $.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
          I'd like to sell mine but will most likely keep it man I bought from(original owner) never gave me a title all I have is a bill of sale ran the vin it's not stolen he just never got it titled. I want to sell that and my 4 wheeler and buy new but doesn't look like that will happen without a title on the ranger. I do have a title on my 4wheeler so that should be easy
          I have the same issue with one I bought here. I was supposed to get a certificate of origin from the original owner and he never sent it to me. I know he had it paid off from the dealer he bought it from because before I bought it from him I called around to the Polaris dealerships in the town the guy lived in (It was Odessa/Midland or somewhere like that) and the lady pulled up the records and gave me the scoop. Not sure why they would not issue a title to begin with. I will probably just drive it into the ground, having new tires put on it now.

Comment

Sticking with my 825 gator better machine than the Polaris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
              I have the same issue with one I bought here. I was supposed to get a certificate of origin from the original owner and he never sent it to me. I know he had it paid off from the dealer he bought it from because before I bought it from him I called around to the Polaris dealerships in the town the guy lived in (It was Odessa/Midland or somewhere like that) and the lady pulled up the records and gave me the scoop. Not sure why they would not issue a title to begin with. I will probably just drive it into the ground, having new tires put on it now.
              Guys alot of side by side and utility vehicles where never given titles. Mine is an 05 and I think not until 09 maybe they required them. I talked to Kawasaki and the dealership where the UTV was sold about that. A bill of sale and certificate of origin is more then enough unless a dealership says they provided a title.

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                Guys alot of side by side and utility vehicles where never given titles. Mine is an 05 and I think not until 09 maybe they required them. I talked to Kawasaki and the dealership where the UTV was sold about that. A bill of sale and certificate of origin is more then enough unless a dealership says they provided a title.

Good to know, how do I get a certificate of origin when all I have is a bill of sale. Original owner was supposed to call the dealer he bought it from, get it and send it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  Sold my crew 2 years ago. Not sure I will go back to another sxs. Dust, cold, hot and very little payload made it relatively useless. Bought a 4dr half ton 4x4 and many more uses for same or less $.
                  Yea I find myself using a ranger less and less and opt for a pickup whether its cold or hot. Much better moving feed, has heat and ac, and no dust.

Have a new crew at the ranch and haven't used it hardly at all.

Comment

You may be able to contact the dealership. Don't think the certificate is really needed unless you wanted to title it now. Heard it's a process. Me and the original owner went through this as I was concerned. He's a fellow TBH and was great helping me out and feel great about the sale.

Would you be able to find out who the original dealer was? They also sent me the service records as well when I called.

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                    Good to know, how do I get a certificate of origin when all I have is a bill of sale. Original owner was supposed to call the dealer he bought it from, get it and send it to me.

Comment

Thanks Scott, I think I have everything written down somewhere. Honestly I kind of forgot about it until I read this. Bought the UTV in 2009.

Comment

Yep, gonna put my '11 ranger crew on the market when i get some time off work..

Comment

Gonna sell my 13 crew 800 eps soon. I’ll almost hate too as it’s been bulletproof. Good bike for sure

Comment

Looking for a 800 or bigger, crew. Ranger or a lifted golf cart?

Comment

I have the gator 500 and defiantly need an upgrade. I was thinking something around 1000cc not only for the lease but a trip to a Colorado as well.

Comment

I got a chance to ride in a bad Buggy this year and it’s a bad little machine. There quiet but I feel like for the money I would just go for a more versatile ranger.

Comment

Working...
                                X