Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Selling Their SxS After Deer Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Selling Their SxS After Deer Season?

How many of you guys are going to sell your SxS after deer season and upgrade? I have a loaded up 570XP full size I might upgrade after this year. I really want the Ranger 1000 that thing is a beast.

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
    How many of you guys are going to sell your SxS after deer season and upgrade? I have a loaded up 570XP full size I might upgrade after this year. I really want the Ranger 1000 that thing is a beast.
    yep, my 800 is on the block.

I should have bought the 1000 last year at an auction when I could have for $12,500

I'm an idiot

Comment

I'd like to sell mine but will most likely keep it man I bought from(original owner) never gave me a title all I have is a bill of sale ran the vin it's not stolen he just never got it titled. I want to sell that and my 4 wheeler and buy new but doesn't look like that will happen without a title on the ranger. I do have a title on my 4wheeler so that should be easy

Comment

I might be in the market for a 4 seater

Comment

Nope. No complaints at all with my Mule Pro FXT

Comment

I guess I’m just getting the Ranger bug again and want to upgrade. I drove the new 1000 Ranger and got the bug tons of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
              Nope. No complaints at all with my Mule Pro FXT

I want one of these badly! I've got an old 2006 Diamo that still runs though.

Comment

Ill have to come back to this thread after season!

Comment

Seriously thinking about selling mine in Jan or Feb. 2009 Mule 610. 320ish hours. I'll post up on on here when/if I decided to go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                    I'd like to sell mine but will most likely keep it man I bought from(original owner) never gave me a title all I have is a bill of sale ran the vin it's not stolen he just never got it titled. I want to sell that and my 4 wheeler and buy new but doesn't look like that will happen without a title on the ranger. I do have a title on my 4wheeler so that should be easy

They are still worth about $3,000 without a title to the right buyer. Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      They are still worth about $3,000 without a title to the right buyer. Just sayin
                      Yea but I'd like a little more those kevlar tires I put on weren't cheap lol

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                        Yea but I'd like a little more those kevlar tires I put on weren't cheap lol
                        Might be in the market for $3500 then

Comment

Thought about selling my 2010 Ranger Crew 800, I just dont use the crew as much as i used to, so wouldnt mind going to a single or maybe a Bad Boy Buggy. Ranger has forward A-Arms, aftermarket wheels and tires, roof, winch and half windshield. Has 32X hours on it with I bet 225 of those coming from around the block with the kids and wife on it. Not sure what it would be worth.

Comment

ranger crew

I am definitely in the market for a ranger crew. If any of you guys are looking to sell yours I would be interested. PM with a phone number and I will be sure to call and text for pics.

Comment

Bought an older mule 610 with 450 hours. Gets me from point A to point B with a $10-12k less price tag then y'all are talking about haha may not be fast but should have another 500-600 hours before I consider a rebuild and go another 1000

Comment

Working...
                              X