X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheaper then other stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Watch the classifieds for used. I found one for $150....See them for $175-200 all the time.

Lotta folks selling their 200s to get the new 300s.
      Got that right.... them deer still usually hang around a bit even if they bust you, them pigs are out!

Comment

I shot this little guy down south a few years ago, Ozonics in my opinion made a huge factor. But obviously scent control and wind do too... 6x6 "161 7.5 yr old...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel it definitely helped me out this morning.

I've been hunting two hit list bucks all week and both of these bucks only go to this one particular stand. The stand is positioned due west of the feeder @ 20 yards. It's perfect for an easterly wind but we've had a NNW wind for a couple days which is not ideal. Normally, I wouldn't even hunt a stand in the wrong wind but with gun season quickly approaching and both bucks getting regular on camera, I felt I had to try.

A lot of the deer come up a road which runs north and south and a N/NW wind crosses that road.
          I clamped the Ozonics to the top of the window that faces South and I positioned it so it would create a veil of ozone to catch my scent as it exited that window.

I had several deer cross directly downwind and mill around in the road and not a single one checked up. Everybody was completely calm. At 7:20 my target buck came in, from the South.
          Our deer can get pretty spooky, especially when it's windy, and we have a lot of old blowing ***** does. I am pretty sure there's no way I could have gotten away with that wind at that stand without it.
          Like I said earlier, in a swirling wind it doesn't seem to help at all.

Comment

I did put it on boost mode, which the directions say you aren't supposed to do in a box blind but it had large windows so I figured ventilation wouldn't be a problem.
            Not sure if boost mode helped or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
              It works for me 60% so I keep using it
              60% of the time, it works everytime!

Comment

This is how I set it up in my Krivoman blinds and it has been good to me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLws...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Anyone have an opinion on if dipping in the blind effects your hunting? Common sense says it can’t help but would like someone to tell me differently

Comment

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
                    Anyone have an opinion on if dipping in the blind effects your hunting? Common sense says it can’t help but would like someone to tell me differently
                    If they smell your snuff, they smell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                      I did put it on boost mode, which the directions say you aren't supposed to do in a box blind but it had large windows so I figured ventilation wouldn't be a problem.
                      Not sure if boost mode helped or not.
                      It probably helped, I've seen guys even use 2 ozonics when conditions were bad

Comment

Working...
                      X