No announcement yet.

Outrageous phone bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had unlimited text and data and was paying $120 a month with ATT.

Switched to Cricket and am now paying $45 a month. I'm not unlimited data anymore but it is more than I'll ever use. I can't tell any difference in service.

Comment

Wow. Crazy how far we have come. Funny how so many of us will complain about an up-tick in gas prices or our electric bill, but will drop 3 bills per month on cellular data on top of paying for $500 + phones or leasing.

Our bill is high, but we have managed to stay away from unlimited by making a lot of effort in utilizing our wifi at home.

Comment

Its ridiculous what everyone pays for cell service.

What has the world come to when most of America has a payment plan for their phone.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          I have a single line for $156 with att that’s unlimited everything that just seems stupid high... what’s everyone else paying single line?
          That's ATT hate them. I have two lines and have been fighting with them since I converted 2 yrs ago.

Comment

AT&T Unlimited Data Plan - $293.34/mo - (3) smart phones, (1) standard phone, & (1) tablet.

We get a 20% discount for the hospital my wife works at.

Comment

iphone

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
              Its ridiculous what everyone pays for cell service.

What has the world come to when most of America has a payment plan for their phone.
              Coworker got the new Iphone 10. $1100.00

Comment

Originally posted by KDinTX View Post
                Have 32 gig plan, 4 phones and it’s $225 a month, never changes.
                How is that? I have 2 phones, insurance and 10gb and its $209

Comment

$50.00 a month for two phones and 4 gig a month. Unlimted text. Consumer Cellular

Comment

Cricket... i've used it across the US, and in Canada... not a single problem at all. They operate off of att towers. WAAY better customer service than Verizon as well.

wife and i pay 80/month for unlimited data

Comment

My work phone bill is paid for by the company, but I have to pay for the phone (though we can use the upgrade system). My personal phone, when I used it was about $25 a month on ting. Thinking about changing it to project Fi (google).

Comment

AT&T 4 phones $309.00

We do not stream anything....................

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          I have a single line for $156 with att that’s unlimited everything that just seems stupid high... what’s everyone else paying single line?
                          Did you buy your phone through them and it includes phone mortgage?

Comment

I left AT&T last year and went with T-Mobil and I'm very happy with it. I mainly switched because of the international plan is much better but now I like it because it works good enough to run my firestick at the lease between LLano and Brady while AT&T is sorta good there and no Verizon at all. I think my bill is 80 a month unlimited everything and no extra charge in Canada or Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              How is that? I have 2 phones, insurance and 10gb and its $209
                              Wife and I pay ~$120 with taxes and fees for both our lines with 10gb of data on verizon.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                                Did you buy your phone through them and it includes phone mortgage?

No phones payed for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X