Whistle Blowers old tweets have surfaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whistle Blowers old tweets have surfaced

Lets see how the liberals try and spin this one...

2017.. The coup has started...

"I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

Zaid asserted in his social media posts that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Lets see how the liberals try and spin this one...

2017.. The coup has started...

"I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

Zaid asserted in his social media posts that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."
    Those are one of the attorneys representing the whistle blower's tweets. This should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      Those are one of the attorneys representing the whistle blower's tweets. This should be interesting.

Yeah. You have stuff like this. Top FBI officials stating they’ll make sure he doesn’t become President, FBI changing documents in order to charge top cabinet members with BS crimes, the old head of the CIA saying “thank god for the deep state” on national television.

Yet, the intellectuals among us will tell us we are crazy for thinking anything nefarious is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

and furthermore...
        Picture of Obama’s staff welcoming President Trump on his 1st day at the White House... and here’s the Whistle-Blower aka Eric Ciaramella.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EIs0bDzVAAE2boe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	24597218

Comment

Its the lawyers comments. Cocky little SOB is still tweeting nonsense.

Comment

Now think about if the roles were reversed and it was republicans investigating obama with an impending impeachment and whistleblower/their atty were bush disciples tweeting about a coup??
            Think the narrative from the media would be different?

Comment

There are real enemies within the gates and they have titles by their names such as Congressman and Senator.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys need to check out the documentary..The Enemies Within.
                It's free on Amazon Prime.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  There are real enemies within the gates and they have titles by their names such as Congressman and Senator.

Most of those are actually pawns. The real enemies are those in long held appointed positions in defense, intelligence, and security; along with the select corporate backers and old families (ie old world money). These are people who believe they are above the law and believe their actions will expand the influence of themselves and their backers.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                    Most of those are actually pawns. The real enemies are those in long held appointed positions in defense, intelligence, and security; along with the select corporate backers and old families (ie old world money). These are people who believe they are above the law and believe their actions will expand the influence of themselves and their backers.
                    I somewhat agree with your statement but these so called pawns help fund many communist and Muslim organizations. It's truly scary when you pull back the curtain so to speak.

Comment

Nobody knows who the WB is so how will they know what tweets are his/hers?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Nobody knows who the WB is so how will they know what tweets are his/hers?
                        Are you living under a rock? The whistleblower is Eric Ciaramella.

Comment

here you go, if there are any doubts, multiple sources. or search his name yourself. be interested in what a google search would bring.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                            Are you living under a rock? The whistleblower is Eric Ciaramella.

And it was pretty funny to see the Fox host's reaction the other day when a guest casually mentioned Ciaramella's name on a live segment.

Paraphrasing: uh... well.. we don't know, haven't confirmed the alleged possible name of any alleged whistleblower.... let's go to commercial...

Comment

In accordance with TBH meme policy, I'll only suggest going to Post 2287 in the Political Memes thread for the cat's comments on this matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X