No announcement yet.

BBD!!! the pigeon toed assassin & “On Cloud 9”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding story! Way to go; Lola...and dad!

Comment

Congrats to Lola!! Great job Dad ��

Comment

Way to go, Lola !!!
        You have one beautiful hunting buddy. I see many memories being made. Hug her and love her, she will be grown before you know it.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats to the little huntress, and dad for making these memories!
            Good Stuff!

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Congrats to both!

Comment

awesomeness

Comment

Man that’s awesome! Great job young lady and Dad!!

How old is she and what is she shooting? I need to start planning for my 4 year old

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                    Man that’s awesome! Great job young lady and Dad!!

How old is she and what is she shooting? I need to start planning for my 4 year old
                    We got her a pink savage rascal when she was 5 and put a holographic sight on it. Found out instantly she was left eye dominant. Switched her southpaw and never looked back. She killed 2 turkeys @ 5yo with that gun and several pigs in traps (thought her where to hit them)

Last year (at 7yo) she started with the ar-15 in .223 wylde I had build originality for her... and a hog gun.

Ammo: she practices with cheap American eagle 55gr. But hunts with 75gr BTHP Hornady BLACK. The gun shoots both inside a nickel together at 50 which is the max I will let her shoot animals. It actually shoots the ammo poor (imho) at 100, 2.5-3” about the best when other ammo will shoot 1.5 easily and best was .5 (lucky)

It is the hardest hitting.223 I’ve found and in the moment she don’t know the slight recoil difference

I do see a 6.5 grendel in her future. I shot one back in September and recoil was about the same... with way more bullet

Comment

Congrats to Lola

Comment

great job.... congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          We got her a pink savage rascal when she was 5 and put a holographic sight on it. Found out instantly she was left eye dominant. Switched her southpaw and never looked back. She killed 2 turkeys @ 5yo with that gun and several pigs in traps (thought her where to hit them)

Last year (at 7yo) she started with the ar-15 in .223 wylde I had build originality for her... and a hog gun.

Ammo: she practices with cheap American eagle 55gr. But hunts with 75gr BTHP Hornady BLACK. The gun shoots both inside a nickel together at 50 which is the max I will let her shoot animals. It actually shoots the ammo poor (imho) at 100, 2.5-3” about the best when other ammo will shoot 1.5 easily and best was .5 (lucky)

It is the hardest hitting.223 I’ve found and in the moment she don’t know the slight recoil difference

I do see a 6.5 grendel in her future. I shot one back in September and recoil was about the same... with way more bullet
                          Thanks for the info

I really enjoyed the writeup! There's something extra special about those little girls

Comment

Thata girl Lola !!!!!!! Awesome time spent with your kid. Congrats to the both of you on a really nice deer !!!!

Comment

Way to go Lola! Making a bunch of men jealous

Comment

That a Girl Lola!

that girl is getting big Kyle!

Comment

Working...
                                X