Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma football player bar beatdown...

Who saw this? Lots of lessons learned. https://www.google.com/amp/s/fanbuzz...nes-fight/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
    Who saw this? Lots of lessons learned. https://www.google.com/amp/s/fanbuzz...nes-fight/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao, that was awesome!
    That's why you don't pick fights with random strangers.
    The whole "judging a book by its cover" comes to mind.

Comment

Gotta love it when the dude is smiling because he knows he's about to beat that arse.

Comment

Best line ever to his brother, “which one you want?” Lol

Comment

love the slap first to set the tempo

ac

Comment

When "de-escalating" the situation goes horribly, horribly wrong. LOL

Comment

That’s awesome
              drag that *** off in the weeds and put the act right on em

Comment

You never know these days, lots of nerd assassins walking around.

Comment

It is usually unwise to mess with a wrestler. I grew up in Oklahoma where wrestling is as big and in some towns bigger than football - it draws the best athletes and kids start in elementary school. I had a frat brother who was a state champion in the 170lb class. We were at a bar in Stillwater and he got crossways with an OSU football player over something stupid. The guy outweighed him by 40 pounds and he came in hard. In a split second my buddy put a suplex move on him - I still remember the crack of his head hitting the floor. I thought he was dead.
                  Last edited by jerp; 02-26-2021, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I’d heard they were mma trained.
                    There is a good video of a convenience store robbery attempt & the dude working the store behind the counter was an mma fighter. He went outside & kicked the crap out of 3 guys

Comment

the 2 on the right are brothers that are wrestlers/mma fighters. i would like to hear who the turtleneck guy is and how he faired after the fight, and how the one brothers nose got bloodied to begin with.

the football player, spencer jones, almost lost his left eye.

Comment

Nice seeing an angry drunk getting a good beat down.

Comment

A little lesson in humility, and with a video reminder! I hope they don’t go after the winner in court.

Comment

OU player is now suing the brothers. A gofundme page was set up to help the Brown brothers legal fees and one of the brothers had to have surgery as well. Last I saw the gofundme page was above $50k and most donations were from Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              the 2 on the right are brothers that are wrestlers/mma fighters. i would like to hear who the turtleneck guy is and how he faired after the fight, and how the one brothers nose got bloodied to begin with.

the football player, spencer jones, almost lost his left eye.
                              Yea the video obviously started after the altercation started.

Comment

Working...
                              X