hurricane season 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
    Doesn't look good. Hear that EVERY year lol.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Pretty Much, but it has gotten more often from when I was a kid in deep south Louisiana. Hopefully you don't ever have to live it from the inside out.

Comment

ITs hot and ready, just looked at the tropical tidbits future and Holy sheet! I know, to early but the water is already hot for June.
      Attached Files

Comment

They are watching 2 systems. One just came off Africa...

Comment

We have a coastal home, so I am constantly looking for reliable tropical weather information. Nothing better than Johnny, but I believe he does not watch like he used to for valid reasons. Anyway, I found a FB page called Mike's Weather Page. They guy is in Florida and watches everything from Africa to the Gulf. He is pretty solid on thoughts and what is going on. He also seems very widely recognized.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
            We have a coastal home, so I am constantly looking for reliable tropical weather information. Nothing better than Johnny, but I believe he does not watch like he used to for valid reasons. Anyway, I found a FB page called Mike's Weather Page. They guy is in Florida and watches everything from Africa to the Gulf. He is pretty solid on thoughts and what is going on. He also seems very widely recognized.

I don’t do fb… what is he saying about the potential storm near the end of the month? Thanks!

Comment

The GFS runs can change DRASTICALLY that far out so take them for what they are worth. That system could never even develop, break apart, or end up in Florida as far as anyone knows, but it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it and let an extended forecast serve as a reminder to be prepared in advance rather that wait until a storm is on your doorstep.

I'll post the GFS surface winds for June 22 as soon as I get a sec.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                ITs hot and ready, just looked at the tropical tidbits future and Holy sheet! I know, to early but the water is already hot for June.
                This High would have to move off of us for that scenario to play out. Water temp is like 84° right now. Bath water and low shear right now.

Comment

Here ya go...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                    I don’t do fb… what is he saying about the potential storm near the end of the month? Thanks!
                    No FB needed...

Hurricane Spaghetti Models, Spaghetti Charts, Tropical Forecast, Hurricane Charts, Models, Tropical Update

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                      The GFS runs can change DRASTICALLY that far out so take them for what they are worth. That system could never even develop, break apart, or end up in Florida as far as anyone knows, but it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it and let an extended forecast serve as a reminder to be prepared in advance rather that wait until a storm is on your doorstep.

I'll post the GFS surface winds for June 22 as soon as I get a sec.
                      Isn't it a typical GFS flaw/setup to show a decent storm at the end of the run? Seems like I remember it from last year

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post

Thx [emoji1417]

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                          Isn't it a typical GFS flaw/setup to show a decent storm at the end of the run? Seems like I remember it from last year
                          It shows it developing off the coast of Nicaragua, halfway to Jamaica, on June 15th, and then moving NW for 7 days before landing in Texas.

Again though, waaaay too early to put any credit in it, just something to be mindful of.

Comment

GFS may have called some development but looks like the high pressure cooker over Texas will keep 93L away from the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                              GFS may have called some development but looks like the high pressure cooker over Texas will keep 93L away from the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Good!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                                Good!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
                                What he said!

Comment

Working...
                                X