Best Small Business startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    Got a good friend who use to drive a truck for a living hauling cars for himself for 15 years and he just said he had enough.

Now he owns 8 storage centers and is living the good life at 45 years old. Even bought a 1500 acre ranch in South Texas. It can be done he is a go getter though.
    Agree, just depends on pocket depth

Comment

I started by selling rifles of the mid-20th century.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Got a good friend who use to drive a truck for a living hauling cars for himself for 15 years and he just said he had enough.

Now he owns 8 storage centers and is living the good life at 45 years old. Even bought a 1500 acre ranch in South Texas. It can be done he is a go getter though.
        Do you mean 8 self storage properties?

Comment

I was thinking about starting up an RV resort. You don’t see to many down here on the coast that are not slammed full.

Comment

Redbox

Comment

Clean and fix up rentals or homes - paint, fence, sheetrock, yard work, plumbing. Have seen a big demand w prices of homes rocketing.

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
                Clean and fix up rentals or homes - paint, fence, sheetrock, yard work, plumbing. Have seen a big demand w prices of homes rocketing.
                Rentals scare me with the current administration not allowing landlords to evict renters when they decide to stop paying rent.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Stain privacy fences.

Heck right now if you just do what you say and are just decent at what you do you'll be as busy as you want. So do anything.

Comment

Have you ever seen breaking bad?

I kid, I kid

Comment

We started a liquor store in Llano in February. Very good to great location and limited competition, though.
                      We've been busy.

Comment

I've seen some interesting stuff with self serve car washes, self storage, and those Ice/water machines.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                          We started a liquor store in Llano in February. Very good to great location and limited competition, though.
                          We've been busy.
                          What’s it called? I might have just been in there the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                            What’s it called? I might have just been in there the other day.
                            Cactus Liquor

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
                              Cactus Liquor
                              Is it on 29, not far from Hills of Texas Taxidermy? If so, I think I have passed it a few times. Will stop by sometime.

Comment

Agreed, it's hard to find reliable help in the Hill Country too.

Comment

Working...
                                X