Ammo Storage & Organiztion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo Storage & Organiztion

How do yall store and organize your ammo short and long term? If you keep it in ammo cans, do you keep it in the box or dump in the cans? Use ziplock bags? Let me know.

Thanks,
    Brian

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In Seacans/conexes

I’m no help.

Comment

$8 ammo box

Comment

I keep them in their original boxes and store those in amo cans.

Comment

I have an old TV cabinet where I have all my shooting accessories and ammo. My family laughs and says it's like looking at the shelves at Academy.

Comment

I stack mine in gun safe until I run out of room. Im currently out of room.

Comment

Why would someone want so much ammo they have to worry about storing it?

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                I keep them in their original boxes and store those in amo cans.
                This is what I do if I have enough of one caliber and the same brand/load. Others, that I just have a few boxes of, go on the shelves of my ammo “bookcase” that I recently had built. After years of willy-nilly “storage” most of mine is in one place.......finally.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                  Because I can.

Comment

Is this a serious question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Is this a serious question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Can't be

Comment

Aaaaaahhhhhh.....a liberal pansy has infiltrated TBH!!!

I store mine in one of the cheap metal safes that I put shelves in.
                        Last edited by bowaddict40; 09-19-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Calibers I have in bulk are loose in ammo cans, everything else is stored in their boxes inside of ammo cans. Except for bird shot, I keep those in the case boxes they come in. The magpul Daka pouches make for great ammo storage to go to and from the range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some in ammo boxes,some in factory boxes in a tote,some in my vehicle in the factory box. I do that a lot if I shoot a particular gun a lot. It's pretty rough on the boxes after they've been in there a while though.

Comment

Ive been keeping mine in the boxes inside of 50 cal ammo cans labeled by caliber but have been wondering if it might be better to put them loose in ziplock bags with a dessicant pack in each bag and label the brand, weight, and date. Wasnt sure if I might create more room as I have more ammo than cans at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by nairb2580; 09-19-2020, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X