• Show
Clear All

I can’t do caffeine, Big noise by redcon is a good pump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
      Guarana - natural caffeine

or

N.O. Explode - use only if you have no heart issues and want to feel like you could tackle a rhino. Probably start with 1/4 serving size first time and dose accordingly thereafter. You will likely feel "flush" with the higher dose of niacin. Read warnings and instructions.
      Yours is the best advice on the thread next to “eating right”. I would add not to take the whole 900mg Guarana caplet because its very slow release and you might not sleep !

Don’t do Guarana and coffee, give up coffee
      Last edited by Voodoo; 07-01-2022, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Cocaine- if you want a good workout
        Meth- if you want to workout for a couple days strait , but the crash is hard

coffee is probably the best " most natural" pre workout. after working in prisons and jails you I have see inmates drink room temperature or cold coffee before workouts. Its what they have, its cheap and it works.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Never woulda guessed folks use coffee so much. I wake up. Eat breakfast. Drink 2-3 cups of copy. Dispose of breakfast. And hammer my workout out. Guess I’m a pro after all
          Coffee for me is a no go. I can’t even drink it the morning of and work out that afternoon lol it’ll make an appearance mid workout one way or another lol

Bucked up has been good to me. C4 is my go to when I’m traveling and forget my pre at home. You can find it everywhere, and it doesn’t tear up my stomach. I’ve probably paid a few of their bonuses of the last 10 years lol

Comment

Many folk don’t have the staying power in life because they go like hell and burn out. I’ve seen it in their work life too. They go out and make a bunch of money then ain’t got a pot to **** in at the end of the week. This is especially true for the self employed trash.

The human body is the same. Caffeine sources like Guarana release at a steady rate unlike coffee beans. Cocaine doesn’t carry you like the coca leaves do, Meth doesn’t work as good as Tylenol and Sudafed, Tequila being made from Agave has a slower breakdown of sugars, sweet potatoes break down different from potatoes.

You can eat food battered and fried in Avocado oil five meals per day and all it will do is make you healthier.

Be in it for the long haul, goodluck !

Comment

^ lol what?

Why would you “pray you have good genetics”? Lol so easy to tell who doesn’t know wt frank they’re talking about haha

Been using a pre since super pump 250. That being said I think it’s mostly mental and you should def be able to go into a gym and have a good session without a a stimulant . That being said I like stimulants. Half a scoop bang pre goes hard in the paint RN.

Comment

One Scoop of Gorilla Mode and a scoop of Nitric.... Good energy, focus, and pump.

Maximize your workout performance with our dynamic Gorilla Mode and Nitric stack. This powerhouse combo gives you the best of both worlds, combining two of our flagship pre-workouts for the ultimate stim and pump experience. Nitric enhances nitric oxide levels and vasodilation for an unmatched pump, while Mode injects your workout with high stim content, ensuring incredible energy, focus, and drive. The versatility of this stack lets you adjust your dosage to create the perfect mix of stim and pump to match your workout needs and time of day. Whether it's high stim and high pump or maximum pump without the stim, this Mode and Nitric bundle is your key to great workouts no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                  Meth doesn’t work as good as Tylenol and Sudafed, !
                  So for a sneezy stuffy achy cold, was meth ever an option?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                    ^ lol what?

Why would you “pray you have good genetics”? Lol so easy to tell who doesn’t know wt frank they’re talking about haha

Been using a pre since super pump 250. That being said I think it’s mostly mental and you should def be able to go into a gym and have a good session without a a stimulant . That being said I like stimulants. Half a scoop bang pre goes hard in the paint RN.
                    Sorry friend but “good genetics” is what the long haul is about, about 90 plus percent according to credential carrying folk that know “what the frank” they are talking about.

Comment

This thread is getting good. Guy asks for preworkout suggestions.

Now people are arguing about genetics, long haul, vitamins, chemicals. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Didn't know we had so many guys with degrees in Biology, Science, and putting out peer reviewed research on TBH!

Hope OP brought his umbrella.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I really don’t care for most humans anyway. I hope they take the jabs, eat like crap, don’t exercise, drink, smoke, use drugs, and don’t get checkups.

But it ain’t a rare thing to see folk do these things and outlive everyone else.

Comment

I’m not going to say it’s healthy or suggest anyone do it but the best pre-workout or boost during a workout is - caffeine pills and bronchial inhalers. Everyone knows effects of caffeine. Inhaler will open up lung nodules and also gives a rush.

This is not recommended but it is actually a boost. Probably also a heart attack risk

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            I’m not going to say it’s healthy or suggest anyone do it but the best pre-workout or boost during a workout is - caffeine pills and bronchial inhalers. Everyone knows effects of caffeine. Inhaler will open up lung nodules and also gives a rush.

This is not recommended but it is actually a boost. Probably also a heart attack risk
                            Caffeine pills + Bronkaid has a hell of an effect, some people add a small aspirin to it, little different reasoning than what you describe though.

Comment

Just- I’m not a Dr. I’m not recommending. At one time I chased PRs and power lifted. I will say I’ve tried pre workouts but the one above is only one I can say ever had an effect

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                                Just- I’m not a Dr. I’m not recommending. At one time I chased PRs and power lifted. I will say I’ve tried pre workouts but the one above is only one I can say ever had an effect
                                That's the old EC or ECA stack. I used to use that while shedding weight to keep strength and usually ended up gaining strength while in a calorie deficit, but it'll also blow up your heart. It's almost like a mini-meth.

Comment

Working...
                                X