TBH Express HUGE THANK YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express HUGE THANK YOU

Big shout out of gratitude to Mike (Mike D), Stephen (Shinesintx) and Brian (brianlg31) for helping coordinate and facilitate a TBH express from the DFW area to Porter, TX for me. The big hero in the whole thing was Miss Harley, Brian's daughter, who made her way around DFW meeting with Mike and Stephen, collecting guns, ammo, and magazines. She then drove them down to Bellville to visit her Dad for Father's Day. Brian then delivered them to a common jobsite we're both working on in Porter. Of the four, Brian was the only one I got to thank personally and shake his hand and it was a pleasure to finally meet him.

Where else in the world would this happen but TBH. Where, but TBH, would a Dad (Brian) ask his daughter to help us out by meeting total strangers to collect guns and ammo? Where else but TBH would she feel totally safe doing so? Where else but TBH can you PayPal money immediately to a person you've never met and worry about the logistics of actually getting the stuff later?

The guns are birthday gifts for my twins girls and I'm thankful to have people that I can count on to do what they say they will. Thank y'all very much for gettin' it done.

Curt

Awesome stuff!

Comment

Agreed! Many times, a TBH express is the safest way to ship in Texas. I don't have many stories, but my sister sure does!! (Usually I am the one doing the driving around! )

Comment

I have had some great TBH Express. One of a kind place

Comment

Awesome folks on here! Thanks for sharing. we have gotten good at pointing out when someone on the GS screws the pouch but to often forget to show gratitude to all the good folks on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            Agreed! Many times, a TBH express is the safest way to ship in Texas. I don't have many stories, but my sister sure does!! (Usually I am the one doing the driving around! )
            I’d have to second this ! Your sis brought my Henry .22 mag to Flint a few years ago if I’m not mistaken.

Comment

Very cool! That is a heck of a TBH express but good things happen to good people.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your experience and reminding us what a special group we’re so lucky to be a part of. Thanks TBH and all the GREAT members!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  I’d have to second this ! Your sis brought my Henry .22 mag to Flint a few years ago if I’m not mistaken.
                  Pretty sure that was me, since I live in Flint. I picked it up from her though, right? I don't recall. You may be right.

Comment

There are some Awesome people on this sight
                    I have had the pleasure of meeting some of them through TBH Express

Comment

Curt the honor was all mine and Harley’s! There are many on TBH that helped the Gardner family when Macie was in the hospital, you being one of them. I don’t have a lot, but we do travel quite a bit and I try to do as many TBH expresses as I can, to try and pay back a little. And yes only on TBH would I ask my daughter to meet a stranger to pick something up, she has done a few.

So glad it worked out, thank you!

Brian

Comment

Lotta good folks here!

Comment

TBH is a great place with great people. Have done a few Expresses and the last one I was part of my son picked up from a stranger and delivered to one as well. Good folks here!

Comment

I have bought and sold multiple items and have yet experienced a bad deal.
                            Well done folks.

Comment

Personally I have bought and sold a bunch and never met a person on TBH I wouldn’t consider a friend.
                              Even Burnadel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X