No announcement yet.

Help Catch a Thief - Plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrating but I totally get where they're coming from. Cant start searching random vehicles without being side-by-side with the person tracking the equipment. We don't even have a description of the one who took it.

Comment

Good luck catching them.

Comment

Let's get this man some help plano folks

Comment

Subscribed, I want to see this nab go down.

Comment

Tell your Haul Guy to be careful.

Comment

In for the "happy ending!"

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                Frustrating but I totally get where they're coming from. Cant start searching random vehicles without being side-by-side with the person tracking the equipment. We don't even have a description of the one who took it.
                Thats as simple as showing up and saying hey guys, we're looking for something mind if I look in these trucks?

No?

OK, I'll google the company name on the side of your truck and start making calls till I get someone higher than you to say ok. Or, you can give me the equipment Im looking for and the real owner whos currently tracking it to this location wont throw the lot of you in jail for felony theft

Comment

Still in Prosper? I can swing by the intersection and look around.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Thats as simple as showing up and saying hey guys, we're looking for something mind if I look in these trucks?
                    What we were told by HPD and tracking software representative... Are you saying its worth a call to Prosper PD before arriving?

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                      Still in Prosper? I can swing by the intersection and look around.
                      At the Exxon at Fishtrap and S Teal Pkwy.... looks like they're on the move.

Comment

I'm about 10 minutes from there? I can make a swing by.

Comment

I appreciate the offers for help but not sure I want anyone to get involved. Cant ask that of anybody. Would be a different story if it were my personal property. Thank you. Will keep y'all updated.

They're at Home Depot now. Sure looks like our guys' driving habits. This dude's hosed!

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                              At the Exxon at Fishtrap and S Teal Pkwy.... looks like they're on the move.

That’s a popular stop for local trades. I would think anyone at that location is somewhat local to the area and most likely not just “passing through”. How long have they been pinging there?

Comment

Good luck on the capture...

Comment

Working...
                                X