East Texas hunting 2022-‘23 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
    Do y'all think he will get to 130"? My goal is an east Texas 130 and I just can't get him to 130.[ATTACH]1098148[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1098149[/ATTACH]

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Close but I believe he falls just short if I had to put money on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
      Come on Gumbo, I know you got a stud over there on your food plot. Post him so we can see.
      Food plot is completely gone now. They’re hitting the feed pretty heavy. Haven’t seen a single buck beyond 3 years old but they’re coming in another month. Some of the other lease members are getting pictures of the bucks that they are feeding for me. LOL. In my area Pat ( Snowflake Killa) is the one with all of the studs. He’s a few miles down the road. But he don’t post pictures. I don’t think he trusts you guys. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
        Food plot is completely gone now. They’re hitting the feed pretty heavy. Haven’t seen a single buck beyond 3 years old but they’re coming in another month. Some of the other lease members are getting pictures of the bucks that they are feeding for me. LOL. In my area Pat ( Snowflake Killa) is the one with all of the studs. He’s a few miles down the road. But he don’t post pictures. I don’t think he trusts you guys. LOL
        Yes Snowflake Killa is the President of the pines.

Comment

Nice deer but I don't see more than mid 120's.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
            Do y'all think he will get to 130"? My goal is an east Texas 130 and I just can't get him to 130.[ATTACH]1098148[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1098149[/ATTACH]

127” is what i got tops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
              127” is what i got tops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              He has a couple of more weeks to put on 3” more inches hopefully.

Comment

He is close! When he finishes out, maybe that will push him over the goal line.

Comment

The picture is at night so not perfect. However, on BuckScore it is estimating 127. I would estimate this buck is 125 to 130.

Comment

If you get a closer pic later in daylight, I will do it again for you.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                      Yes Snowflake Killa is the President of the pines.
                      You guys want to see a bunch of junk that's all I have

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Could someone help me learn how to post a picture on here with the URL? I have never done it before. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

One man’s junk is another man’s treasure Pat. And yes from what I saw there is a lot of junk. Junk off of the G2s and bases and brow tines. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

I'll text you a picture of one!!

Comment

Thanks guys I'm in the mid 120s crowd too. I believe this is the fourth year having him on camera so hopefully this season we get to put a tape on him. And jershua I have to use Tapatalk to post pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                One man’s junk is another man’s treasure Pat. And yes from what I saw there is a lot of junk. Junk off of the G2s and bases and brow tines. LOL
                                [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X