• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad to see prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post

Prayers for all affected.
      Wow, that's a crazy picture. Prayers sent for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post

Prayers for all affected.
        Hope things get better before they get any worse.

That Photo is 18 years old and from Montana I believe

Comment

Prayers up! Hopefully they will eventually adopt proactive methods to help out with these type of fires in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
            Here’s the latest CalFire report. If you have a people there you’re worried about, and need for updates, there’s a tinyurl link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Thank you. My friend lives just up the road from there in Los Molinas. He has a service HVAC business with lots of customers in Paradise (or he had). I was closely following because I know the area well. Totally horrible situation up there!

Comment

My buddy has a 4 gun blind in a rice field in Richvale- evacuated. West of Hwy 99 which looks like where they’re stopping it. It was evacuated when they thought the Oroville Dam might fail last year.

Comment

We are about 20miles east of Oroville and close to evacuation warning areas. Have our stuff packed and buttoning down the matches. Keep praying!

Comment

I’m 3 hours under normal circumstances from Chico. PM me if there’s sonething I can do.

I assume you get the incident report updates by email? I’m getting them all day long. Most evacuation centers are full.

Comment

hope all of ya'll will be o.k.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                      I’m 3 hours under normal circumstances from Chico. PM me if there’s sonething I can do.

I assume you get the incident report updates by email? I’m getting them all day long. Most evacuation centers are full.

We are getting all Cal Fire updates and have a line to the Fire Chief for updates since we have lots guests typically on our camp property. Will PM you for sure if we need anything, thank you! High likelihood of the fire spotting over Lake Oroville this evening with Red Flag warning winds. Winds are the biggest threat for this fire getting even worse so pray against those!

Comment

Prayers up. Last I had heard was 23 dead

Comment

The death toll iis raising and the Deputies are going house to house. Anthropology and DNA teams are there- it’s not good.

I met a guy yesterday who’s friend evacuated Paradise towing his boat. In traffic an ember went into boat and it caught fire. He had to disconnect the hitch on the shoulder with the boat on fire and leave it. He got out.

My barber’s niece lost 4 houses- 3 investment properties plus hers.

Comment

For anyone interested, this link a much more informative than calfire website for fire updates. https://yubanet.com/Fires/camp/

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to those who are caught in it and those who are trying to fight it.

Comment

Praying for all affected and involved.Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X