Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang in there... we have all missed

Comment

It happens. It will probably happen again. Don't beat yourself up.

Comment

Let them come closer....

Comment

Watch this.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWXWUBWSszk&t=1047s"]Jumping the String | New Research to Improve Bow Hunting Success (#462) @GrowingDeer.tv - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Grab a target and run a couple arrows from your actual hunting stand, might be tweaking your body a bit causing issues.

Comment

That's a cool video but they're making a huge assumption about only dropping at the speed of gravity. If a deer has it's head down (feeding) you have to add in leverage, especially a big with a heavy head/rack. The natural act of pulling that head up is going to greatly accelerate the body's ability to drop down much more so than the speed of gravity.

Comment

Bend at the waist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I made what I thought was a decent shot on a doe last weekend, only to find a trail of guts and blood. Used my dog and tracked her down luckily (3 hours later). Can’t say what I did wrong either. Maybe she jumped the string or I jerked on the shot, but at least I got her in the truck. Opening day I put one down quick with a lung shot, and kept shooting all week before this hunt too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

35 yards is a poke with a bow... A lot can happen in 35 yards.

Comment

Maybe just LOFT?

Nah, seriously though, have you shot again with broadheads since? Was it high or low?

Comment

Working...
                      X