Just got out of the dentist chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    Got my circumcision the same way. Dulled three machetes and pair of tin snips but it all worked out.
    Lmao you sir are a mess

Comment

I tried that last time when I was getting a crown put on. Once she got down to a certain point grinding the tooth down, I said nevermind give me some shots

Comment

What's so bad about the shot? Doesn't hurt and it wears off pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by shark79 View Post
          Going to guess you haven't had a root canal yet.
          This. I'll buy you a case of beer if you could do this bareback...

Comment

Got my circumcision the same way. Dulled three machetes and pair of tin snips but it all worked out.

Internet winner today.

Comment

I thought I was a manly man--went into the doc to have a fingernail bed infection opened and drained. Doc asked if I wanted the needle and I figured "how bad can this be?" and said "No". All was good even when he slid the scalpel on top of the nail and pushed it inside about 1/4" and then pulled it out. He began "expressing" (aka squeezing) the swollen area and pus began coming out. Next thing I remember was waking up laying on the exam table. No sir, I'll take the Novocaine or whatever every time.

Comment

That's a big negative. I had a crown put in last week, I opted to pay additional money for gas and still hated every minute of it.

Comment

I'm not trying to win any awards with the dentist. Shoot me up.
                  I'd rather take a drill to my foot that drilling on my teeth without the shot.

Comment

Give me all you got and laughing gas too. I hate going to the dentist. You are tougher than me

Comment

Funniest thing I have heard all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

made me laugh! thanks

Comment

I may not be the brightest bulb in the chandelier however a little numbness afterward is a whole lot better than the pain during.

Comment

I’m having an implant put in in a couple of weeks... $650 for the anesthesia, no thanks, I’ll be awake and deadened. From what I hear it’s mostly just drilling pressure on your jawbone.

Comment

I’ll pass on the no shot root canal. There is no pain if the cavity isn’t deep. It only tickles if they go close to the nerve.

Comment

the shots never bothered me and I'm not having work done without it. I will pass on the gas though, doesn't help me at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X