Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
    [ATTACH]1107777[/ATTACH]
    Congrats to the girls, looks like they both made good shots !

Comment

Originally posted by zins708 View Post
      Just got back from my Gun Deer Either hunt at Kerr. This is a great facility, but the full moon, high winds, and 80 degree temps made it a tough hunt to get it done in 48 hours. 6 hunters total and 2 bucks (120" 8 with a split G2 & an old 110'" ten point) were the only bucks that were taken. I shot a coyote and one other hunter shot a doe. Took 19 points to draw this hunt, but nothing is a sure thing!
      yikes

Comment

Just got back from my Gun Deer Either hunt at Kerr. This is a great facility, but the full moon, high winds, and 80 degree temps made it a tough hunt to get it done in 48 hours. 6 hunters total and 2 bucks (120" 8 with a split G2 & an old 110'" ten point) were the only bucks that were taken. I shot a coyote and one other hunter shot a doe. Took 19 points to draw this hunt, but nothing is a sure thing!
        I’m the one that killed the 10 point and the doe. It was a brutally tough hunt with the conditions we had. Seen 2 other shooters, one after I shot mine and one the first evening after shooting light. Place is absolutely ate up with deer but that goes to show you how the conditions can make even the best of places tough!

Comment

Thats a shame because there are some very nice bucks there! We had a great hunt last year on an extended E postcard hunt.

Comment

Congrats to those who scored. And congrats to those got drawn to go.

Comment

Did they upgrade their facilities out at Kerr WMA? I was there about 4 years ago and don't remember seeing that. Either way, it is a great hunt and cool place to go.

Comment

Working...
              X