Daughter won Kerr wma youth management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friends and my daughters will be headed to Kerr WMA for the youth deer management hunt 10/29-10/30. Both 11 yrs old and will be a blast. Wish it was a regular hunt so they could try for some of those big bucks like they posted on FB last year but they will be excited either way. Lord help any exotics that may step out.
    Anyone else here get drawn for these dates?

Congratulations to her!

Comment

Good luck!! Kerr is always a fun hunt as youth hunter. If you go into the old check station you will picture of my brother and I. My brother shot the big boar and I shot the eight pointer scoring 140 B&C.

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Good luck and jealous

Comment

Yesssss!!! Both my daughters are in, 9 and 11. This should be a great experience, good to know that there will be more girls their age out there.

Comment

Look at the MO Ranch next door for lodging. We stayed there for a prong Turkey hung.

Comment

Awesome! Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations and good luck!!! I'm sure you and the kiddos will have a blast.

I apply for Kerr in every category I can. One day I'm hoping to hunt there.

Comment

Cool place good luck to them

Comment

Grats and good luck to the young ladies!!

Comment

Very nice place with a great staff! Glen and I hunted there last year and had a blast!

Comment

Congrats ! It’s good to see so many females getting into hunting. I think the future of hunting depends on it.

Comment

Awesome sir! Good luck to the ladies!

Comment

When I told them they both won the hunt their faces lit up especially my buddy's daughter because she said she hasn't been able to harvest a deer yet, so I'm hoping she can drawn her 1st blood.

Looking forward to meeting you Z7buckmaster.

Comment

Working...
                              X