No announcement yet.

Cross Country airboating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And on today's Youtube adventure of Airboat Outlaws, bboswell loses the law on the water in the grass. Only to be caught up with a little later at fish camp. Stay tuned for the outcome. And his next adventure on: Airboat Outlaws!

Comment

How much cane is in Kats hair?

Gonna have to mow the boat later

Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Chambers County decided to close the only navigable waterway between our camp and the river so we made a new trail.

What we didn’t know till an hour later was that the Sheriff was trying to catch us but got their boat stuck on our trail. [emoji23]

Here is the trail

Camp??
        That’s a neighborhood, one of my girlfriends in high school lived very close to that starting point on your map

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I guess I’m ignorant ( no help on this please) but what laws were broken if any? Is that strip of marshland private property? Core Of Engineer issues?

Comment

If the sheriff got stuck, how did they know where to find you?

Were you breaking any laws?

Cross private property?

Curious why they were even after you in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              How much cane is in Kats hair?

Gonna have to mow the boat later

Lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
              None, she chickened out on this adventure!

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              And on today's Youtube adventure of Airboat Outlaws, bboswell loses the law on the water in the grass. Only to be caught up with a little later at fish camp. Stay tuned for the outcome. And his next adventure on: Airboat Outlaws!
              LOL

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              Camp??
              That’s a neighborhood, one of my girlfriends in high school lived very close to that starting point on your map

It’s an RV park and we are camping there so [emoji51]

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              If the sheriff got stuck, how did they know where to find you?

Were you breaking any laws?

Cross private property?

Curious why they were even after you in the first place
              We left a district trail through the cane.

No laws broken. It’s Gatorfest weekend so they are giving airboat rides for $$, they block off the channel that leads in here because that’s where they are loading and unloading customers.

They assumed we were going to be running around in the section they were giving rides in, once explained we had no intension of being anywhere near them all was cool.

In reality, many people believe the only laws broken was blocking a navigable water way thus blocking access to private property. I understand the owner of the RV park is taking that to task before next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                None, she chickened out on this adventure!

It’s an RV park and we are camping there so [emoji51]

We left a district trail through the cane.

No laws broken. It’s Gatorfest weekend so they are giving airboat rides for $$, they block off the channel that leads in here because that’s where they are loading and unloading customers.

They assumed we were going to be running around in the section they were giving rides in, once explained we had no intension of being anywhere near them all was cool.

In reality, many people believe the only laws broken was blocking a navigable water way thus blocking access to private property. I understand the owner of the RV park is taking that to task before next year.

The next street down is the neighborhood I was talking about, I forgot they put that rv park down there. Don’t go back very often
                Rough wknd to be there

Comment

Well darn it, Brent. We coulda made some easy $$$$ of that Reality show idea.

Cool vids just the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X