2022 Texas high-school football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
    Mike’s mother’s property is my neighbor to the north and James Greer’s place is on the other side of the road from me.

Coach (James) Greer was my Jr High principal. He hit me so hard with a paddle one day I pizzed my pants. That’s a big man and he could swing a paddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I gave the wrong year. It was the fall of 1963. Greer was a senior and Buchanan was a sophomore, I think. I was a junior. Great game.

Comment

4ad2 #2 ranked Gilmer over here putting a pop knot on 4ad1 #3 state ranked chapel hill bulldogs. 51-27. Got kilgore next week. Buckeyes to the front!

Comment

Huffman held on to win 28-27. We stopped their 2 point conversion attempt with no time on the clock.

Comment

Columbus 42
          Giddings 7
          Columbus had 15 returning seniors. 3 tds in the first three minutes.

Comment

Gilmer might be aight

Comment

Industrial Cobras pulled out a win last night over Yoakum.

Comment

Northshore routs The Woodlands..................................49-21!!! The defense of their state title is off to a wonderful start. "Eastside!!!"

Comment

Crawford gave Goldthwaite a good whooping last night. Hope we can get things turned around. Eagles haven't been contenders for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                    4ad2 #2 ranked Gilmer over here putting a pop knot on 4ad1 #3 state ranked chapel hill bulldogs. 51-27. Got kilgore next week. Buckeyes to the front!
                    I love this thread and finding you every year. The Dynasty continues….

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      Crawford gave Goldthwaite a good whooping last night. Hope we can get things turned around. Eagles haven't been contenders for many years.
                      First 5 minutes killed Goldwaithe. Crawford host Centerville this Friday so we will see.

Rwc

Comment

Cameron Yoe put a thumpin on lago vista…71 - 35. District is gonna be tough this year. Lorena…state champs, Franklin… state champs, Cameron Yoe, Rockdale, Academy, it’s gonna be brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                          First 5 minutes killed Goldwaithe. Crawford host Centerville this Friday so we will see.

Rwc
                          Good luck the rest of the year!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                              I love this thread and finding you every year. The Dynasty continues….
                              , just let me live it up a little before you rain on my parade. Lmao

Comment

My dude made the game day banner this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X