No announcement yet.

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If y'all didn't fish this morning, you missed one hell of a tide dump. Redfish a plenty, let 'em all swim away. Hell of a morning.

Comment

Congrats on the Great day Mexico!

Comment

Mexico the tide is suppose to dump harder Tue-Wed-Thur. Today was 103. Showing 120 those three days. Should be reds just laying for the buffet

Comment

Just got back from 3 days at landcut. Reds were scattered in 9 mile. We caught singles on some long drifts on plastics and gulps under popping corks and a few good keeper specks. Some flounder around cabin pilings.

Comment

Water was crystal clear in the back lakes. A lot of sight casting. Crazy to see how many fish just watch your bait swim by. I was around a 50 percent hook up ratio on plastics sight casting. What was interesting is I was 100 percent on the Vudu. If they saw it, they ate it.

The reds this time of year are solid!

Comment

Mexico. I switched from VooDoo to Marker 54. They also make one for a popping cork called a Jerk Shrimp.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Mexico. I switched from VooDoo to Marker 54. They also make one for a popping cork called a Jerk Shrimp.
                I'll look those up. Why the change? More realistic?

Comment

Look real good and have real hooks

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    I'll look those up. Why the change? More realistic?
                    They also weigh something like 1/4 oz so you can sling it a mile

Comment

Look real good and have real hooks

Do they turn to gum and glue themselves to everything else in your box?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                        Mine haven’t

Comment

Marker 54 owner (Joshua) is a good guy. His shrimp falls feet first like a real one does. Also infused with Procure. And they catch em.

Nice work on the reds Mexico. Electrical problems on my RV in Sargent kept me busy this weekend. The joys of owning property lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Lol.... it says on the package not to mix them with other plastics

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                              Marker 54 owner (Joshua) is a good guy. His shrimp falls feet first like a real one does. Also infused with Procure. And they catch em.

Nice work on the reds Mexico. Electrical problems on my RV in Sargent kept me busy this weekend. The joys of owning property lol.
                              Josh is a great guy and his shrimps are very well done.
                              To be honest i have caught more bass on them then Saltwater fish.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Glen. Gonna have to try them out. that jerk shrimp looks like it would work good too like a soft plastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X