Prayers For Pineywoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MontagueMech View Post
    More prayers up for you. It does sound like you may have had a stroke or strokes. I still have constant tingling in my face ever since June and am regaining balance day by day. In the beginning the pain was excruciating at times in the left temple and it wrapped around the left eye and cheek bone. At first it was bad that I had to take something for the pain. It’s hard to fully describe all the strange nerve sensations now as they continue to heal.

Were your lips numb and areas of the face?

Prayers sent.
    Thanks guys.

Yes from my left ear lobe to my cheek and down to my lips are tingling and numb. It's not consistent with how bad it is. The sensation and weakness in my left shoulder, arm and hand has been this way since Tuesday morning. They are trying to decide now if they are transferring me to Lufkin or Woodlands where they have a neurologist or if they are going to take me upstairs for a mri and keep me for observation. The doctor says he thinks I may have had a mini stroke that the cat scan isn't showing.

Comment

Josh, I am so sorry you are experiencing this. I will pray for your recovery.

Comment

Josh, sure sorry to see this!! I will get you on my class prayer list tonight! ...lott'a real prayer warriors in that bunch! We'll get busy. You sir just do what the docs say and take care of yourseff!! Lord's work will get done! He can handle it. You don't have to do it all yourself!!

Lord hear our pleas. We ask You Lord to watch over our brother Josh and heal his body. Return his health and give him his strength back. You know his heart Lord and he yearns to work for You... Please Lord, calm his fears and fill him with your peace, patience and love. Restore him to his family and Your Church, in Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Josh, tell them you want to go to the Woodlands!! Memorial Hermann is a level 1 trauma center. If you're stable enough to travel, get them to send you there now!!

Comment

Prayers continued for you. I am sorry you are still not feeling well. I would also choose the woodlands ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              Josh, tell them you want to go to the Woodlands!! Memorial Hermann is a level 1 trauma center. If you're stable enough to travel, get them to send you there now!!
              I'm stable Charlie. I'm still waiting to here if they are moving me. It sounds like if they do it would be another St Luke's with a neurologist. On the bright side, they said my kidneys are looking good.

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                  I'm stable Charlie. I'm still waiting to here if they are moving me. It sounds like if they do it would be another St Luke's with a neurologist. On the bright side, they said my kidneys are looking good.
                  You have a choice on where you want to go. They want to keep you in their network but if another faculty has the capabilities to treat you and will accept you then you have that option.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    This is where you want to be!

Comment

Prayers up Brother!

Comment

Josh, I am praying for your quick recovery.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Prayers continued for you brother! Gods glory will shine through in all of this! God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers your way!

Comment

Working...
                                X