Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
    Tag so maybe this skeptic can learn something. Ole dog learning new tricks. Hmmm maybe
    Oh it's real easy..........to turn dollars into nickels.
    I figured that one out real quick!

You buy whichever one everyone is talking about and watch its value nosedive.

I wish you better luck / mastered skill acquisition than I have at it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      Oh it's real easy..........to turn dollars into nickels.
      I figured that one out real quick!

You buy whichever one everyone is talking about and watch its value nosedive.

I wish you better luck / mastered skill acquisition than I have at it.

I’ve lost a bunch on the ones everyone is talking about but I’ve also made six figures on a couple that I found out about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I’ve lost a bunch on the ones everyone is talking about but I’ve also made six figures on a couple that I found out about.

And you sir are the example of "mastered skill acquisition" I was referring to.

It can be done, it's just a nut I haven't spent the time trying to crack to fully understand.

I've watched most of the videos / earn crypto on Coinbase and have a coworker who mines bitcoin at home- we talk.
        It's still French to me.

I could (probably) learn French, just don't spend the time required to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
          And you sir are the example of "mastered skill acquisition" I was referring to.

It can be done, it's just a nut I haven't spent the time trying to crack to fully understand.

I've watched most of the videos / earn crypto on Coinbase and have a coworker who mines bitcoin at home- we talk.
          It's still French to me.

I could (probably) learn French, just don't spend the time required to do so.

I’m in one now that I’m up big on. I’m earning 5 to 7 million tokens per day on the tokens I have staked. Token price is .0007 so do the math on 6 million x .0007 and that’s what my wallet is growing by daily.

Now actually having the project grow enough to one day start pulling profits and doing it so it does not hurt the coin is another thing[emoji3].

Comment

It’s crazy to think I haven’t started staking until about 45 days ago.

Cro pays 6% on crypto.com
            Matic 10% on crypto.com
            BNB on trust pays 10%

Classicdoge has an unbelievable staking deal going on right now for it’s holders. It’s paying 200% to 500% for a limited time.

I’m earning 2 million coins a day at $.0006 average price.

I never understood staking. Does it mean your coins are locked up and can't sell? If so I assume you're way under water at this point.

Cryptos are plumb falling apart ever since the Luna fiasco. But IMO this is a good thing. Every cycle BTC runs up and then falls 70-80% before the next year long rally begins. Always comes back down to about double where it started. Low should be 17-19k is my guess.

But the bad part is it needs to stay under 20k for 6-18 months so enough people give up.

I wish I could find my posts from way back before it broke over 20k for the first time. It's predictable but almost impossible to follow through and make money.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              FOMO kicked in.. How long will it last? Charting it (if that works) it will be 40-50k in 2021. Blow off top and then settle for another +/- 2 years around 20k... That's my wild guess.

Charting worked pretty good if one had the patience over 2.5 years.

A little too early to predict the next wave..But in general once no one posts/talks about BTC (they all give up) that's when the next up cycle starts.

Go read the pages/dates where FOMO kicked in the last two cycles. Get dates from charts. It's amazing to see no activity here until it's going up a lot and then it's constant posts with people saying they're waiting for a dip.

Don't be in a rush but don't forget to get in over the next 6 months or so. Either buy a little each week or watch and wait for no one to talk about crypto to buy.

Comment

One thing I read is you can’t claim losses on Bitcoins? Not sure why but odd for an investment if you ask me

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce1YKa7_Gvs"]Serious Warning to All Crypto Investors - The Crypto Crash Will Get Worse - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Is the sky falling yet?

Comment

So everyone here now driving Lambos?

Bitcoin headed to $0. Give it time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

I'm still up - appreciate the concern. Geesh.

Comment

Def not happening

Comment

I spent my lambo money on buying the dips.

Comment

I spent my lambo money on buying the dips.

Should have bought the lambo. Now you just have more worthless fake coins.

Comment

Who's starting to buy Bitcoin under $19k?

Will be very hard to time the bottom but IMO if one starts to average in now you should do very well over the next 5 years. Buy when others are fearful. My guess is $13-15k will be bottom but that will be hard to time.

* Always the risk of all crypto tanking.. But that same risk has always been there. In other words don't invest what you can't afford to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X