No announcement yet.

If you like catching a mess of trout to eat, you're going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just set his feed to friends only and he would be fine.
    I post dead animals all the time, only visible to my friends that are really friends and family. No political stuff on my page just my life in Wyoming, no adds either.
    FB is fine unless you want the crap on it. Not hard to keep it off your page.

Sorry your son had to deal with it, I hope the fish tasted great !
    I'd rather eat a salt water trout over our fresh water trout any day.

Comment

For more and more, fishing and hunting is about nothing but trophies and stroking a fragile ego. I'll stack fish and enjoy doing it. If it's legal, the haters can get bent. Life's too short to argue with the facebook tards.

Comment

Post more pictures of trout and bass and whatever else. Enjoy the eats and laugh at people that get mad. Repeat.

Comment

Get on FB and tell the bit. Ch. es to suck rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            I would love to know What Chris Bush said or see screen shots because that doesn’t sound like his character at all. I can’t see him getting bent out of shape over 3 guys keeping 8 trout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I agree with this. He might advocate catch and release, but he grew up meat hauling in Louisiana.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
              I agree with this. He might advocate catch and release, but he grew up meat hauling in Louisiana.

I agree. I actually just sent him a message and he has no clue what this is about.

Comment

I need to pull out some of my pictures and post them when I fished Sabine Lake on the Louisiana side.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wonder if keeping Specks as long as a tailgate would fire them up…..

Comment

So my posted on The Speckled Truth FB asking how is the best way to cook trout besides frying them is probably not gonna be well recieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                        Don't post to Facebook and it isn't an issue.
                        This, next time just to McDonalds and get a filet o fish instead...

Comment

Don’t see much point in fishing if you ain’t gonna eat em. .

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                            So my posted on The Speckled Truth FB asking how is the best way to cook trout besides frying them is probably not gonna be well recieved.

If you actually followed the speckled truth and understood their mission statement you would realize they are not against keeping trout. Their quest is to help preserve the trophy trout population.

They have always said “take what you need and leave the rest.

Cooler pics and dead fish on the bow of a boat is a that person looking for some validation.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                              Just set his feed to friends only and he would be fine.
                              I post dead animals all the time, only visible to my friends that are really friends and family. No political stuff on my page just my life in Wyoming, no adds either.
                              FB is fine unless you want the crap on it. Not hard to keep it off your page.

Sorry your son had to deal with it, I hope the fish tasted great !
                              I'd rather eat a salt water trout over our fresh water trout any day.
                              Exactly.

I was wondering why he was friends with a bunch of liberal anti's.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

For your next dock-shot(picture). Places the fish where they form three letters…FJB

Comment

Working...
                                X