No announcement yet.

TPWD update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the dates on the archery only Mule deer season they are implementing, not seeing the deets on these regs anywhere just a vague glossing over.

Comment

That we've allowed TPWD to create such a complex and convoluted system of regulations to micromanage our ability to hunt is a travesty.

And they wonder why is so hard to recruit new hunters. Anyone trying to hunt for the first time is virtually guaranteed to violate some regulation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          What are the dates on the archery only Mule deer season they are implementing, not seeing the deets on these regs anywhere just a vague glossing over.
          Wondering the same thing. We’ve got some family land up in Gaines county that I’d love to bow hunt for mulies before the property gets sold.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
            That we've allowed TPWD to create such a complex and convoluted system of regulations to micromanage our ability to hunt is a travesty.

And they wonder why is so hard to recruit new hunters. Anyone trying to hunt for the first time is virtually guaranteed to violate some regulation.
            The western states have it perfected. Thats exactly why so many people- like me- won’t, or don’t, apply for hunts. Mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
              seems easier to me.

buck deer= with antlers more than 1 inch

antlerless= no antlers.

not too concerned with proof of sex, just "does it have horns or not?"

Ive seen does with horns. Ive seen bucks with no nutz and no horns. If its got horns tag as a buck.
              How do they come up with that rule? I like Alberta that anything under 4 inches is anterless.

Comment

Working...
              X