Petition Opposing Making DMU21 firearm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    It’s still listed under agenda item 5. And still open for public comment online. Maybe they’ve changed their mind, but it’s still on the agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol.

Did you go to the meeting at Grayson?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
      Lol.

Did you go to the meeting at Grayson?

Why would I need to go to the meeting? Y’all have already recounted it 18 times.

Did you look at the agenda online?

Comment

Why would I need to go to the meeting? Y’all have already recounted it 18 times.

I’d expect someone with your convictions to show up at the meeting.

Did you listen to the meeting today?

Comment

The chickens have hatched
          They are not taking a vote

“The commission is not interested in departing from strong local support as well as overwhelming local leadership”
          Carter Smith

Comment

Lifelong Grayson County resident here (61) and Im glad that this BS is dead. if you want to gun hunt for deer go to another county

Comment

Amazing. People celebrating the government telling them what they can/can’t do on their own land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Amazing. People celebrating the government telling them what they can/can’t do on their own land.

did you have the same concerns in 2012 when they opened archery only seasons in rockwall/collin/dallas counties? were you guys mad they didnt allow rifle hunting then?

Comment

Man I didn't have a dog in this hunt, but seeing how some of you are acting and talking its going to be real hard for me to feel sympathetic when this comes up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                    Man I didn't have a dog in this hunt, but seeing how some of you are acting and talking its going to be real hard for me to feel sympathetic when this comes up again.
                    not much different than the argument over HF's is it? its usually split down the middle with emotion and irrationality from both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                      not much different than the argument over hf's is it? Its usually split down the middle with emotion and irrationality from both sides.
                      this

Comment

Kind of like antler restrictions huh?

Comment

I have seen this said a couple of times. Im amazed that people think regulations are always a bad thing.

The state tells you what your hunting seasons and bag limits are, do you follow them?

Comment

It has been happening for about 230 years here in the good old USA!

Thank goodness this died!

Comment

You do realize this isn’t closing a general (rifle) season correct?

It amazes me how many were in support of this petition but apparently didn’t care enough to reach out any further than this forum with public comment.

Last edited by Sparkles; 03-24-2022, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post

Well we certainly appreciated your support and sympathy this time around and hopefully we can garner that as needed next time.

How’s TUCO been?

Comment

Working...
                                X