Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Anybody get in on that classic doge when I posted about it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Black Ice; 02-01-2022, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

I remember when I posted a thread about classicdoge that got deleted.

Last edited by Black Ice; 02-04-2022, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Last edited by Black Ice; 02-04-2022, 11:21 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

nice little weekend for bitty...can it keep up the momentum?

honestly i am never surprised by anything in crypto anymore, i woke up expecting to see it back at 35 but wouldnt have been surprised if it was 45.

i do know if it starts getting back towards ATH i will be scraping off the top, maybe even up to 50% of my holdings, taking some cash, and then letting the rest ride this volatile SOB of a wave for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
            nice little weekend for bitty...can it keep up the momentum?

honestly i am never surprised by anything in crypto anymore, i woke up expecting to see it back at 35 but wouldnt have been surprised if it was 45.

i do know if it starts getting back towards ATH i will be scraping off the top, maybe even up to 50% of my holdings, taking some cash, and then letting the rest ride this volatile SOB of a wave for a few years.

Is anyone else staking their coins? I staked all my Shib, ADA, Cro, Matic, One, BNB, EGC, xdoge and several others. If you’re not day trading I would recommend staking because I’m earning coins every week or daily on some.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Is anyone else staking their coins? I staked all my Shib, ADA, Cro, Matic, One, BNB, EGC, xdoge and several others. If you’re not day trading I would recommend staking because I’m earning coins every week or daily on some.

i am staking VET on crypto.com and the coins i have on voyager, DOT, SHIB, ADA, all gain "interest" through voyager, which is paid monthly in the form of more coins.

Comment

Voyager really is one of the easiest platforms to buy and sell crypto, they don't have every coin but they have a lot and pay interest on a bunch of them. It's easy to navigate and I've never had a problem depositing or withdrawing money.

We can both get $25 of Bitcoin if you want to check it out...

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code JACEF2 or this link to claim your BTC:

Track Your Claim and Recovery in Voyager’s Bankruptcy Case. Our platform provides real-time updates on your claim’s status, initial recovery progress, and essential details about the Voyager bankruptcy proceedings.

Comment

Staking all that allow it natively and several other Defi Sites. For the big balances I only am in the Big 3-4 with Billions staked

Yearn.finance
                  Curve.Fi
                  Convex
                  Powerindex.io

ATOM
                  DOT
                  TEZOS
                  TRON
                  ALGO
                  SUSHI
                  SHIB
                  BONE
                  PICKLE
                  CVX
                  CRV
                  FEG
                  USDC
                  1INCH
                  YearnLazyApe Index

Comment

crazy morning

Comment

Voyager really is one of the easiest platforms to buy and sell crypto, they don't have every coin but they have a lot and pay interest on a bunch of them. It's easy to navigate and I've never had a problem depositing or withdrawing money.

We can both get $25 of Bitcoin if you want to check it out...

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code JACEF2 or this link to claim your BTC:

https://voyager.onelink.me/WNly/referral?af_sub5=JACEF2
                      What's the safest way to deposit money to Voyager?
                      I'm not excited about linking my Robinhood - which was the only bank I saw listed in the drop down menu to choose from.

Comment

i am staking VET on crypto.com and the coins i have on voyager, DOT, SHIB, ADA, all gain "interest" through voyager, which is paid monthly in the form of more coins.

It’s crazy to think I haven’t started staking until about 45 days ago.

Cro pays 6% on crypto.com
                        Matic 10% on crypto.com
                        BNB on trust pays 10%

Classicdoge has an unbelievable staking deal going on right now for it’s holders. It’s paying 200% to 500% for a limited time.

I’m earning 2 million coins a day at $.0006 average price.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                          What's the safest way to deposit money to Voyager?
                          I'm not excited about linking my Robinhood - which was the only bank I saw listed in the drop down menu to choose from.
                          i was able to link my chase account, you may have to search for it or something, i cant remember.

Comment

It’s crazy to think I haven’t started staking until about 45 days ago.

Cro pays 6% on crypto.com
                            Matic 10% on crypto.com
                            BNB on trust pays 10%

Classicdoge has an unbelievable staking deal going on right now for it’s holders. It’s paying 200% to 500% for a limited time.

I’m earning 2 million coins a day at $.0006 average price.

I am not read up on what exactly what "staking" is but I am setup over on Coinbase. Do you know or not if you can stake matic over there?

Comment

Originally posted by abilliott View Post
                              I am not read up on what exactly what "staking" is but I am setup over on Coinbase. Do you know or not if you can stake matic over there?

I have no idea. I have Coinbase but don’t have anything in it. It’s all in a Coinbase wallet for my dex stuff.

Comment

Tag so maybe this skeptic can learn something. Ole dog learning new tricks. Hmmm maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X