Our Piece of Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
    They won’t cut you any slack on the prices. They gotta pay all those good installers that work for them [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must not be able to read. Lol I said “should be easy” not “cut me a hellava deal”

Although a hellava deal would be nice. Hint hint

Comment

Current situation.

Comment

End of the day today. These guys are rolling!

Comment

Took a picture from the front yard this morning. They have to brace the left side up still and do the carport and porch then all framing is done. They started to sheet the back side yesterday too

Comment

Siding is on today. Roof going on tomorrow

Comment

Carport is up and the roof is going on it. Was too dark to take a picture this evening of it

Comment

Originally posted by TMC50 View Post
                Carport is up and the roof is going on it. Was too dark to take a picture this evening of it

Coming along!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                  Coming along!
                  They took a week off to finish another job as we were expecting rain but it was part of the deal to begin with. These two guys are knocking it out though.

Comment

They took a week off to finish another job as we were expecting rain but it was part of the deal to begin with. These two guys are knocking it out though.
                    Yeah, my crew is knocking out a big house this week they had been waiting on some custom materials to show up. What is your exterior siding going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                      Yeah, my crew is knocking out a big house this week they had been waiting on some custom materials to show up. What is your exterior siding going to be?
                      Front is going to be metal and rock, Side and back is going to be smart board

Comment

Can you show a close up pic of that man basket? I wanna build something just like that for my forks.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                          Can you show a close up pic of that man basket? I wanna build something just like that for my forks.

Sure can, Give me til tomorrow afternoon. I didn't stop out there on my way to work and it is dark after practice.

It is the scaffold set on top of a big pallet though. Tied to the forks and to the back.

Comment

Finally had some time off work and went to look at the progress. Guys are busting tail!

I imagine it will slow up this week as the 3rd guy that was helping them, passed away in a car accident this weekend. Very good friend of theirs. Sad situation on all parts.

Siding on the north side

Windows

Lights on back porch

Lights on front porch

Wall for wainscoat. Yes I want it all the way in the carport. Our road is heavily traveled and I want a little protection of what’s in the carport. I am going to my parents some time and getting some big rocks for the step

Carport and lights

Comment

wow !!! this is great ! congrats and keep the pics coming !

Comment

Got the train a rolling. Sad deal about the car accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X