• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]979833[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
      Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Unfortunately some of the spots I used to hunt at the W lake look about like that these days......oh how times have changed.

Comment

Hunt

I'm having some trouble seeing seer on H-10 closer back by the lake. any tips

Comment

Originally posted by HunterDon View Post
          I'm having some trouble seeing seer on H-10 closer back by the lake. any tips
          Stay at it. Hunting is a learning experience.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Nice sit this evening! Temps were a tad warm , not much moving though.

Comment

Acorns n the moon, luck does help, my season has been tough, enjoy just being out n the woods, that’s what I do

Comment

Sun sure is bright this morning!

Comment

I missed a shooter... but dumb mistake on my part. It was following, and didn't come into the clearing I had, so I tried to shoot through some brush, and arrow went right underneath it. If that limb wouldn't have been in the way, would be a dead deer... Live and learn though. Ill be back at it this weekend. Luckily I have some meat in the freezer already, so that monkey is off my back.
                  Last edited by da_pepper; 11-15-2019, 09:59 AM. Reason: wording

Comment

Lost my lease this year and have been working like a dog, anyhow I got my permit albeit late and am going to try my luck at Aquilla. Anyhow I have not hunted public land much and don't want to be "that guy" the one who walks up on other hunters who are established in an area and screw up their hunt because I am well aware of the work that goes into successful hunting, so any suggestions are appreciated, I know there are lots of places to hunt out there.

Comment

Best time to scout mid season is 1100-1400 hours to least likely disturb anyone. Lots of folk leave the woods for lunch between 0900-1000. I've had folks push deer right to me when they leave. So I sometimes take a little later lunch . Look for human sign; ie climbing marks on trees, corn, brush groundblinds, ect while taking notes on game sign. Sometimes the least likely thought of place is where you'll find game too.

Comment

And,, take some snacks/ lunch with you.

This time of year, you never know when they might show up.

Be there when the amateurs go back to their truck for lunch.

Comment

Comment

Doe down at aquilla

Comment

Good job

Comment

Nice job firemedic!

Comment

Working...