Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did I miss this weekend with regards to an Indian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Agree to disagree on this one. Think you are grasping for straws to be completely honest.
    If I saw my Son in a group of young Men acting and behaving in that manner towards anyone for that matter - I would have removed him from the situation immediately.

I'm not grasping for anything.

We agree to disagree - that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      And still none of the media outlets that demonized the kids are aeven talking about the real POSs at that scene. Which is a bunch of black people being actual racists..... I wonder why no one wants to talk about that?
      This is what is baffling to me - the focus of the story has been completely changed. We have some defending the kids, and we have some digging up trash trying to persecute the innocent kids even more to validate their initial wrong thoughts.

Still nothing on what was the actual beginning of what has become an unfortunate incident.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        This is what is baffling to me - the focus of the story has been completely changed. We have some defending the kids, and we have some digging up trash trying to persecute the innocent kids even more to validate their initial wrong thoughts.

Still nothing on what was the actual beginning of what has become an unfortunate incident.
        The beginning was the nation of islam guys yelling racial slurs at the kids. Thats when the indian went over and got "between the two, to diffuse the situation" (the indians response). I will try to find the video, I actually saw it on the local news yesterday.. But they didn't really talk about the slurs being thrown at the kids, just the kids doing the tomahawk which is a "derogatory gesture"

Comment

There needs to be some serious laws passed and some harsh penalties for media outlets that cut and edit to make situations such as these seem so different than what they actually were... The media turned this into a huge lie and then televised it to stir up a race war and now the death threats are flying..
          It's unbelievable that this crap is not against the law.. It has to stop..

Comment

Originally posted by azst_bowhunter View Post
            the beginning was the nation of islam guys black hebrew israelites yelling racial slurs at the kids. Thats when the indian went over and got "between the two, to diffuse the situation" (the indians response). I will try to find the video, i actually saw it on the local news yesterday.. But they didn't really talk about the slurs being thrown at the kids, just the kids doing the tomahawk which is a "derogatory gesture"
            fify.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              Thats when the indian went over and got "between the two, to diffuse the situation" (the indians response).
              From the full length video I've seen, it seemed like that until the drummer got right up in that kid's face. Methinks he wanted to provoke a reaction, and given his statements (lies) afterwards, I don't think his intentions were that good.

Comment

I just watched the video.
                I thought the kid did a great job of controlling his self.

I think back to when I was 16 and there is no way I would of had the self control that he showed

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  There needs to be some serious laws passed and some harsh penalties for media outlets that cut and edit to make situations such as these seem so different than what they actually were... The media turned this into a huge lie and then televised it to stir up a race war and now the death threats are flying..
                  This wouldn't be fair. TF has to get his facts somewhere.

Comment

What did I miss this weekend with regards to an Indian?

That kid had every right to feed tanto his drumstick, and fit that drum over his head like a necklace.

There is such a thing as personal space in this world…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree - they need to be held accountable for the headlines they produce.

Comment

Who can spot the trans-republican Obama supporter on this thread?

Comment

Should be a hate crime.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Should be a hate crime.
                            hate crimes only travel in one direction; didn't you know?

Comment

And now it comes that Chief Stolen Valor was actually an electrician, not a ranger.

He recites Phillips’ comments in the article, “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role.”
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                                And now it comes that Chief Stolen Valor was actually an electrician, not a ranger.

He recites Phillips’ comments in the article, “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role.”
                                Yeppers!

He fought in Vietnam alongside Elizabeth Warren (stolen from a comments section....funny as hail thought!)
                                Last edited by Traildust; 01-23-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X