• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    Not as of last night about 9pm.
    thanks for saving me a trip

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ace View Post
      The academy in Victoria started clearancing a bunch of gold top arrows last night. I don’t shoot them, just passing it along. They had at least 20-30 6 packs in .340 and .400 spine. Clearance price of $59.99.

I paid $19 in Sherman. I guess they all have bargains
      To be had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Haven't had a chance to make it or go through the entire thread...any camping/tent deals?

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
          Haven't had a chance to make it or go through the entire thread...any camping/tent deals?

All depends on the store

Comment

I haven't seen anything worth buying but I also haven't randomly scanned all the tents either, just going on what I've seen marked with yellow tags.

Comment

There was in Tyler last Friday. Not souch anymore.

Seriously check Canton and Terrell Wal-Mart. Best tent deals were down near Houston Wal-Marts. I have seen plenty in clearance around here though.

They had the 12 man $289 tent for $70. Also a 8 person house looking tent reg $129 for $40. I bought it.

Comment

Probably my best buy was a flambeau xl tackle bag with tons of storage. Regularly 69.99 I got it for 9.99. Bought some soft science wading boots for $30 they are regularly $80. Got a feeder for $28 and the summit climber for $60. Pretty good deals

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  There was in Tyler last Friday. [emoji14] Not souch anymore.

Seriously check Canton and Terrell Wal-Mart. Best tent deals were down near Houston Wal-Marts. I have seen plenty in clearance around here though.

They had the 12 man $289 tent for $70. Also a 8 person house looking tent reg $129 for $40. I bought it.
                  Nothing at the canton walmart I was just there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Did somebody in this thread need a crossbow? Just grabbed a sniper 370 and just want to cover my cost. Cypress or Katy area would be best as it was the assembled display and I'd prefer not to take it apart for shipping (I did get the box with it).

Comment

Gloomis Crankbait rod for 47$

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                        Did somebody in this thread need a crossbow? Just grabbed a sniper 370 and just want to cover my cost. Cypress or Katy area would be best as it was the assembled display and I'd prefer not to take it apart for shipping (I did get the box with it).
                        Price?

Comment

Great gesture! I've been trying to find one for my pops. Wish you were closer.

Comment

Nice of you sir

Comment

I was looking. I’ll send you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did I just see you walk out of the Cinco Ranch store?

Comment

Working...
                                X