Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been to corpus academy yet?

Comment

Hit 290@Hwy6 today and they are still marking stuff. If you need shoes this is the store to go to. Didn't find the kayak I was after but somehow spent another 2 bills. Got running shoes to last me a couple of years, lifetime supply of lady srixon golf balls for my mother, 4 packs of running socks for my wife, yet another golf club...
      Can't say I won't go again either. Tomball was not as good this morning.

Comment

Academy in Austin at 183/I-35 has 7 or 9 Havalons on clearance for $15
        They also had lots of grunt tubes, doe in heat, and Nikon 3x9x40 scopes on sale. Plus a LOT of random stuff like gun cleaning kits, ATV racks etc.

Comment

I picked up a pescador pilot in lufkin last night for $499. Not a bad snag!

Comment

I went there this morning (183 & I35)oping to get a kayak, but it was gone. Did get a few things.

Comment

A fellow tbhr got me a crossbow thanks guys...no need to keep your eyes out any more

Comment

Finally found a few deals off 45 in tha hood! Much better than Webster..

H20 Reel covers 2.99 ea!

Display H20 express reel 29.99!

Daiwa Costal rod 17.50!

Stealth cam (2) 23 bucks each! Bought the last 2 they had.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Got two of the auto/manual life jackets for $32 each. Too tempting to resist and will get me to be better about wearing one at all times. It was a bit picked over but lots of clothing for sure.

And ran into Perow too!

Comment

Originally posted by chewjr View Post
                    I picked up a pescador pilot in lufkin last night for $499. Not a bad snag!
                    Really, the pedal yak for $499? Hit me up if you decide you'd like to sell it and I'll make a good offer.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      A fellow tbhr got me a crossbow thanks guys...no need to keep your eyes out any more
                      Glad I was able to find one for ya! That place is a madhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                        Glad I was able to find one for ya! That place is a madhouse.

Thanks again Bobby! Comin through in the cultch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hit the Weatherford store this morning and found nothing I needed...bought Momma a couple of TCU clothing deals that WERE great deals.

I bought ME 3 boxes of AMMO...of course NOT on sale. Not a wasted trip and would have bought another Big Buddy heater but they did not have ANY propane heaters left.

ONE Checker with about 15 in line and a lot of shoppers....***???

Comment

I'm banned from Academy (I tell myself that)!!! Spent way too much but found a lot of good stuff I will use!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              Really, the pedal yak for $499? Hit me up if you decide you'd like to sell it and I'll make a good offer.
                              Yes sir. The pedal yak. I’ve already had a few offers but i may keep it. It’s a nice upgrade from my regular ol pescador.

Comment

Something's wrong with me.
                                I've got a few hundred cash on me, spent the last 1.5 hours @ the Tyler store looking to spend some of it.
                                Didn't. Guess it goes in the deer lease envelope

Comment

Working...
                                X