Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
    Dang you!!! I just walked through the Conroe store and it looked like a bomb went off in the hunting section. Nothing left.

Comment

FYI Browning Camo fits tight! I may be returning and hopefully exchange if I can find my size. If I gain 1 pound between now and next fall I won't fit in this gear. Size 32 pants is more like a 30! I need to find a 34

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        FYI Browning Camo fits tight! I may be returning and hopefully exchange if I can find my size. If I gain 1 pound between now and next fall I won't fit in this gear. Size 32 pants is more like a 30! I need to find a 34

What style camo? That’s my size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A-Tacs Camo

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

For real!?!

Dang a pastor at that

Does being a pastor preclude someone from benefitting from capitalism? [emoji6][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
              How was sherman?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not bad, grabbed a half dz gold tip arrows for 19. And some camo

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                Does being a pastor preclude someone from benefitting from capitalism? [emoji6][emoji51]

I guess you could say his cup runneth over [emoji1303] god bless capitalism

Comment

Stopped by the Waco store after work, it was pretty picked over but I was able to score a Drake Waterfowl Mid Season Tech Camo pullover for $39.99 with an addition 50% off. Can’t beat that for $20!

Comment

Longview still had few good things left. Picked up a bear cruzer lite bow package for $125, snake boots for my son for $29.99, 3 gallons of Lucas 2 stroke boat motor oil for $9.99 a gallon, lots of little baits and jigs for .99.
                    Wife got her and my son a whole pile of clothes and shoes. She said somewhere north of $1000 retail for $328.

We left there and went to Walmart, they had $17 one man ladder stands, $4.50 camo pants and base Layers and $1.50 arrows, $9 solar panels, $4.50 limbsaver dampeners. I couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                      Baytown was pretty underwhelming.

I got some p365 mags for 15 bucks, a goose call for 5 bucks and a couple really cheap t shirts.

Best deal I saw was ocean kayak prowler 13 for 499.

Were the P365 mags 10 round flush, 10 round with pinky extension or 12 round?

Comment

Grabbed a couple feeders for $30 each, climbing sticks for $10 and a summit viper for $56. Also grabbed some kids camping stuff for really cheap for my daughter

Comment

I’d be ****** off if I spent any money there earlier this week. Lol

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                            I guess you could say his cup runneth over [emoji1303] god bless capitalism

There ya go.
                            Lol

Comment

Dammit you guys "saved" me a LOT of money.

Comment

Dropped $750 and didn’t even buy a yak. Will probably resell on eBay and recoup most, if not everything I spent and end up with a lot of “free” nice stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X