No announcement yet.

Show me some big ole hogs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big *** sow. Had to be 180. It took all my might to get her in the back of the Ranger.

6 fer 1

Skinny

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord... well my hog hunt turned into a buck hunt.... if anybody needs help with hogs or wants to take an ole boy out. Let me know! Lol this thread is amazing. Some absolute monsters

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                Well done sir!!

Comment

[ATTACH]933481[/ATTACH]

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-05-20-03h08m40.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	24560057

there was 250# of corn in that feeder

Comment

Originally posted by TexanDuke View Post
                        With a bow are you aiming any different than you would on a deer? Have heard to aim a big farther back to avoid the shield on the shoulder
                        Quartering away is the best shot. Use a heavy arrow and expect it to be broken and your broadhead bent. You will lose as many of the big ones as you get. They are tough. When shot, they will lay on their side, break your arrow off and spin in circles to close the wound. Then they get up and run off. Only the buzzards find them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

One I am sitting on is my record hog at 355lbs.
                          For perspective the one next to it is 260lbs.

Comment

Shot this one last Sunday at my buddies place in Robertson County. His name was Big Red, and he was a bar hog. Ears were torn up from being caught, and he's been a ghost that only shows up on game cameras for at least 7 years. Honestly thought he was a cow for a split second when he was walking across the road. My largest to date, and I don't think I will ever shoot one bigger, and I am OK with that. He measured 52" for the girth around the heart, and 5'6" from his nose to the base of the tail. Took me and a good sized buddy all we had to drag him out of the heavy brush for pics, and there is no possible way 3 people could have loaded him into a pickup. I am 6'1" and around 200 lbs. The GF was sitting next to me in the deer blind, and started crying after I shot him, because I promised I would take her to shoot a hog. I told her that there wasn't enough time to give the gun to her, and I apologized profusely. Out walked a doe 30 mins later, and she dropped her at 120 yards for her first deer ever.
                            Attached Files

Comment

i want to shoot a hog with my bow so badly. i haven't since i doubled 2 piglets as a kid. i can never get the ****ed things to come out when i'm hunting. everyone else on my place seems to shoot them all of the time.

Comment

[ATTACH]933740[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X