No announcement yet.

Tres Amigos LIVE!!! Panhandle Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m calling it boys. I didn’t wear enough clothes and I’m covered up with cows. We’re gonna go top off feeders, pack up camp, and hit the road. Will and Hunter are staying another night but I’ve got to go to work tomorrow. I’ll post pics of Hunter’s deer when I get back to camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to your son! Nice buck.

Comment

Great thread and amazing story about Tito's success and the fine men in his life that help him make that a reality

Comment

Lots of respect for the young man and his parents. It will take all of them to make this young man a success. I have a good friend I met in college with pretty bad CP. His parents told him to figure out how to do things, and he did. He's 50+ and a licensed (Dr) counselor working on his second marriage. There's nothing he can't do, because he has the mentality to find a way. Sounds like Dakota is going to be that kind of man. Congrats on a great buck, and a drive that will carry that young man far!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Things getting fun now. A tbhers 5 year old son killed abig 8pt older than him yesterday eve and a cocky young man missed the buck of a lifetime right in his lap. Fun evening.

Comment

I bailed and went to pick Burr up on the side by side. I climbed up in the blind with him because he had a heater and I didn’t have enough clothes. I’d thrown the ar in there just for good measures. I was warming up and we were talking about how the hunt pretty much sucked and I noticed the coyotes coming back to the dead cow. Quick range of 253yds, a blind window slamming shut on my noggin, and Burr holding the window open for my I managed to blow the gizzards out of a coyote. I just got back to camp and got a pull of liquid heater. As soon as I warm up we’ll start packing up camp. Will and Hunter will be here soon with his deers.

Comment

get some

Comment

They had to trick me into leaving but we’re out the gate. Hunter’s doe pics are on his daddy’s phone but I snapped this one while they were hanging.

Another epic weekend in the books. I’m blessed beyond words to have the friends that I do and I love their kids just like they’re mine. There was nothing but belly laughing and story telling taking place around the fire. The boys are good boys and will grow up to be good men. I was going to stay home next weekend and hunt around the house but Will is coming back up with his daughter so I think I’ll do the same thing. Thank y’all for tagging along and I hope y’all enjoyed it just half as much as I did telling it. We’ll see y’all on the other end.

Comment

Congrats on a weekend of memories!! Heck of a buck Dakota killed too!! His smile said it all!!!!

Comment

Congrats on a great weekend.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. You can’t beat a weekend where time is shared with friends and memories are made.

Comment

Steve, thank you SO much for sharing that story of Tito!! What a story of triumph against all odds!! Sad, but totally heart-warming. Congratulations to the young man, his dad AND you my friend! Those are some serious memories for all of y'all. And that was a NICE buck too!!

Drive safe.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

What a hunt.

Comment

Angelina Co has been breached. I should be unloaded from Burr’s and back at la casa in 30-45. We’ll do it again next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X