X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread. Love the story about Dakota. Awesome country. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

God dang cows are here! It’s such a kick in the nuts to put as much work in as we have and then have cows camp out at your stand! That’s part of it though... This is the only pasture we have that has cows and it’s my favorite to one to hunt. The deer here absolutely hate them too. There won’t be a buck within a quarter mile of where they are.

Comment

That sucks. Especially your last hunt.

My experience hunting a place with cows in 1 pasture and not the others is about like yours. The deer wont even come in. The other pastures will be covered up with deer and the cow pasture will have 1 or 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome buck Tito!!! Great dad and great friend for including and enabling him when it would be way easier to not!

Comment

Cows finally moved on and the feeder just went off. Temps went from warm and muggy to down right cold almost instantly. North wind is full throttle and is exactly the kind of weather to get ol big on his feet.

Comment

Man that sounds good. Wrist rocket. And glass marble loo es will move cows along. It could happen for you right now

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                Man that sounds good. Wrist rocket. And glass marble loo es will move cows along. It could happen for you right now
                I bought one last year just for that. Made some pretty impressive shots with it too. That sucker is hanging in my tackle room with a Crown Royal bag full of steel ball bearings doing me absolutely no good.

It’s dead here but can happen really fast. Will and Hunter have a couple of does on them and Burr has yearling bucks and does. I DID NOT wear enough clothes this morning!

Comment

Just saw a deer of some kind running about as hard as it can run for no reason known to me.

Comment

I heard them beefs have something on them called a ribeye... mighty tasty! Just kidding! On a serious note awesome buck Tito!

Comment

Hunter just 10 ringed a fat doe!

Comment

Congratulations to Dakota on such a nice buck!

To dad and the other grownups too.

Comment

Hunter just laced up another doe lol. Someone get this kid a medal!

Comment

I guess they dont call him hunter for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I guess they dont call him hunter for nothing.
                              I wish I could post a video here. Both died in sight. They should have named him Killer!

Comment

Pinché cows are back

Comment

Working...
                                X