Official Astros 2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hey, winderlicker, they didn’t get to game 7 of the ALCS by cheating, but, of course you already knew that.

Comment

Heckuva comeback to get to Game 7. Would have liked to see a lot better at-bats instead of getting up there hacking. A lot had to do with Charlie Morton throwing strikes. Made it interesting at the end. Oh well. Lost to the best team in the AL all year.

And, I'd say the cheating scandal has now been put behind them. The Astros showed they can play the game right.
      Last edited by tradtiger; 10-17-2020, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post

Hey, winderlicker, they didn’t get to game 7 of the ALCS by cheating, but, of course you already knew that.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji33]

Comment

So do I understand correctly that Springer is eligible for either free agency or arbitration?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji33]
            Ha ha.

And congratulations on your healthier living. Looking good 👍🏼

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              Heckuva comeback to get to Game 7. Would have liked to see a lot better at-bats instead of getting up there hacking. A lot had to do with Charlie Morton throwing strikes. Made it interesting at the end. Oh well. Lost to the best team in the AL all year.

And, I'd say the cheating scandal has now been put behind them. The Astros showed they can play the game right.
              Showed they could play the game right? They cheated in 2017. They were really good in 2018, made it to game 7 of World Series in 2019, and game 7 of ALCS this year🙄. Looking forward to next season

Comment

Stings a little more once LA won. Would have loved that match up. On a side note. We get to see the first banner hung in Arlington next year... “2020 World Series.... Host”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

**** the stros are realing down the stretch.....

Not enough arms and cant hit crap

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

They have had 3 bad games in the last week. Calm down, they are fine

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Lighten up Francis

Comment

I wonder if we should run through this thread for the trade Tucker takes receipts lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                          I wonder if we should run through this thread for the trade Tucker takes receipts lol

Haha, yup

Comment

Working...
                          X