No announcement yet.

COVID has cancelled my opener -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear your doing better! My brother is on day 19 in the hospital. Where they think he got it i believe 8 people got it and he is the only one that got that sick. It’s a very strange and scary virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats a hell of a way to loose Weight..Glad to hear ya much better..

Comment

Great news, keep at it and beat this COVID 19 virus. Will continue to pray for your full recovery.

Comment

Still prayers to you Spud!

Comment

Glad to hear you are doing much better. My son tested positive a week ago. He is doing pretty good now too. He has been in quarantine since testing. Works as a detective for the Longview PD. He thinks he got it at work.

Comment

Bizarre how it affects people different, my buddy just got it and had mild cold like symptoms for 48 hrs. He did immediately start pounding the vitamin D, C and Zinc. My wifes horse friend is Denton county medical director and she is an advocate of as soon as positive and showing any signs using therapeutics ASAP which has always been odd to me that sometimes meds are put off until way into the infection. Both daughters have had it, 1 cold like for a week the other 2 days with only a few hours of fever. Will try and get them both to donate plasma but that's like herding cats.

We had a call today, I'm a fireman, and while there it showed up on her portal that her covid test, taken 3 days ago, was positive. She was dismayed, said she wears a mask and goes no place other than Walmart and not often there.
              Last edited by friscopaint; 10-18-2020, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X