No announcement yet.

Tres Amigos LIVE!!! Panhandle Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder just went off. Maybe he’s stupid and still in ear shot.

Comment

There goes the neighborhood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Pretty slow this morning. Burr isn’t seeing the normal parade of deer where he is either. Beautiful morning though.

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

We’re back at camp gnawing on some left over sausage. We’re about to roll out and get what is hopefully the last of our work this year finished.

Comment

Finished up our work and Will/ Hunter are coming in hot. They should be in camp in 30min or so. I’m gonna make sure they get pointed in the right direction and head in myself. It’s warmed up but should be an exciting afternoon. Burr and Tito are gonna go to the Tripod I bailed on yesterday and I’m going back to the same stand as this morning. William and Hunter will be at the new Kville property where I sat and watched yesterday.

Comment

In a little later than I wanted but I’m set up and ready. It’s warmer this evening but the wi d has laid a little and to me for up here it’s perfect. I’d say 10-12 with gusts 15-18. I’ll keep y’all in it as it happens.

Comment

Dang it... I have this feeder spinning too early. It just went off.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                      Dang it... I have this feeder spinning too early. It just went off.

Things are picking up! I seem to remember a recent hunt where the feeder wasn’t even working lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine went off at dark last night. I need to ease over there and get it set.

Comment

It’s been dead for me so far. No word from Burr. Will is doing his level best to talk Hunter out of shooting a 5pt lol

Comment

So there’s a dead cow about 250yds from me and a group of coyotes are LIVING on it. I walked within 75yds this morning and they didn‘t spook at all. There’ll be a suppressed.300 black out with a thermal on it in play tonight.

Comment

I should have stayed at camp and drank/ cooked... I’ve been covered up by cows all afternoon

Comment

Word is Tito just killed his personal best!!! Will and Hunter had one of the really big ones we saw on them but it was after legal shooting light.

Comment

Working...
                                X