X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear you doing better.

Comment

Glad you are doing better.

I echo what you are saying about convalescent plasma. A very good friend of mine spent over a week in ICU and he believes whole heartedly that convalescent plasma saved his life.

Comment

Prayers up for you man. Hope you get out to your lease soon.

Comment

Prayers up for continued recovery.

Hang tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
            Sorry to hear that you’ll be missing the opener!

My father in law traveled the same path. He is 86 yoa and has recovered to the point of being bitchy and crusty again!

There's an up side. I'm glad we're hearing him type about not being able to hunt...

Comment

Prayers up for you and the family.

Comment

How old a guy are you? Did you have any other health issues that made you more susceptible?

Comment

Prayers and continued improvement

Comment

Originally posted by SharpStix View Post
                    How old a guy are you? Did you have any other health issues that made you more susceptible?
                    42 and completely healthy.

Comment

Glad to hear y’all are doing better. Hope y’all get out to the woods as soon as possible.

Comment

Prayers continue for you Zach.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SPUD View Post
                          42 and completely healthy.
                          Sounds like you got the full strain. Strange how this virus works. Sage came down with it 2 or 3 months ago and was sick for about a week. Steven nor anybody else in the family came down with nor even tested positive.
                          How is Mark and Tim doing? I don’t do the Facebook thing, so kinda hard to keep up on anybody.

Comment

Hey Spud, thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are doing. COVID virus sure has hit your family hard, and I am praying for all of you to make a full recovery. Take care of yourself, and I am proof that Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla will pack those 30 pounds back on you muy pronto! Beat COVID, get your strength back and then get on up there to Kansas!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              Sounds like you got the full strain. Strange how this virus works. Sage came down with it 2 or 3 months ago and was sick for about a week. Steven nor anybody else in the family came down with nor even tested positive.
                              How is Mark and Tim doing? I don’t do the Facebook thing, so kinda hard to keep up on anybody.
                              Agree. It’s is extremely weird how it is so different in people. . My wife tested positive and had a fever for 6 hours. Other than that a slight cough and a little congested. I came down with it and have finally shook the fever after 3 days. Other than the fever I’ve had sensitive skin and a killer headache. I’m hoping mine doesn’t process more.

Op glad you are doing better.

Comment

Zach... glad to see you are at home and on the recovery road. Prayers for you and all your family members.

Comment

Working...
                                X