No announcement yet.

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great hunt in Garwood. Had DROEBUCK from here as the guest of honor along with Miss Betty. Donnie is a standup guy! A pleasure to enjoy a hunt with. Birds were working the decoys real funny today. Didn't want to commit like normal. Also started out slow,then big flocks started workin. Lots of birds high again flying north.

Comment

Super slow again for me in north texas.... shot 2 bwt this morning. All in all 4 teal in 4 hunts for me this season.

I'm chasing dove this weekend.

Comment

Depression settling in. Only 2 more days. Great hunt this AM in Garwood. Complete opposite of yesterday. Birds worked great & almost no big bunches. Took my time & let birds come & go & was still done by 7:15. The road looked almost like opening day with all the hunters out. If we can just keep a few of these birds, it will be a great finish to this season.

Comment

Can I come hunt with ya next year? I'm a north TX guy that has never really gotten into the bwt like yall costal prairie guys do.

Comment

Saw a big wad of specks, today. Few bootlips and pintails mixed in with them.

Ready for season to get here.
            Attached Files

Comment

Killed 10 on Thursday with the Fiancé... going out one last time on Sunday. Not ready for it to be over but ready for big duck season and no more skeeters. Good luck all this weekend
              Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	24632432
                3 man shoot this morning, shot 15 in the first two minutes of shooting light then got the last three right before 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty good day today. We went out Tuesday and only killed 3 because we set up in the wrong area. Set up today with my dad and we had a great time together. Ended up just shy of a two man limit, but Got my first banded bird!

She flew down from South Dakota
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                    Pretty good day today. We went out Tuesday and only killed 3 because we set up in the wrong area. Set up today with my dad and we had a great time together. Ended up just shy of a two man limit, but Got my first banded bird!

I’ve been eagerly checking all of my birds, but haven’t gotten one with that jewelry on it!!

Comment

Got an invite fron droebuck on hereto hunt his place. We had a good shoot. Believe we had 14 total before it died down. Great times for sure! Me & John sure appreciated the invite!!!

Comment

Heck yea! Still looking for my first.

Comment

Congrats on the band BigRed!!

Comment

Nice hunt and congrats on your first band!

Comment

Congrats on the band

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4053.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	24632509
                                Last morning fun!! Birds came in late today but when they did they were feet down in the decoys. 3 man limit again

Comment

Working...
                                X