No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys think they will have a season & issue tags and permits if the border is still restricted to essential traffic only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Old Mexico 2020/2021

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
      Do you guys think they will have a season & issue tags and permits if the border is still restricted to essential traffic only?

No the world will implode with another month of this, much less 6 more months. Season will go on as scheduled, you and i can cross right now with minimal requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        No the world will implode with another month of this, much less 6 more months. Season will go on as scheduled, you and i can cross right now with minimal requirements.

Agreed! Business as usual by then.

Comment

I'll be swimming the river going to Mexico if that is the case. Maybe Stu Stedman will build a toll bridge. I cant imagine this thing dragging on that long!!!

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
            I'll be swimming the river going to Mexico if that is the case. Maybe Stu Stedman will build a toll bridge. I cant imagine this thing dragging on that long!!!

I’ve got a boat, no worries! Lol

Comment

I can see our ranch house from america and we have boats at the ranch... pedro can pick us up on the shores of the Rio with a Tecate ready

Comment

So you gringos could be the mojados?
                [emoji23]
                Crazy time.
                Hope this all settles down before season

Comment

Originally posted by VetteRprMan View Post
                  Our feed from SM was fresh. We buy it every trip on the way to the ranch. We talked with Ruben. I think it was still hot from the oven. The cooker was not working properly. I have two electric protein feeders running over there. Had to empty both, rebag it. We put it in a free choice feeder. Dean, which SM feed are you currently feeding? Not only were both my feeders clogged, I had passed up a 23 inch 11 point several times. He was too young to shoot. The cowboy had his horns at his house! Other deer off our ranch too. I’ve hunted for over forty years. Seeing those horns was the most disappointing thing that’s ever happened to me on a lease. I’m really bummed about that. I have spent way too much time and money for this to happen. I wonder how much damage he has done to our herd? Time will tell.

I'd be gone the minute I seen the deer. Hate to hear this

Comment

Went to Ranch last weekend, We wore mask and did not have any issues. We avoided PN and went through Columbia bridge even though it is longer drive. We need rain bad on our place I guess we missed almost all of the rain. Checked our Protein we have been feeding from SM and have not had any problems like other people stated. We feed 20% .Last load was with wormer. It was good trip. No lines and not hardly anyone crossing.

Comment

Well we went down to the ranch this weekend. Had no issues crossing in Laredo and no issues at the second check point. On our way back Sunday only one car in front of us and no issues coming back into the U.S. Everyone on both sides were wearing masks and if you wanted to go in anywhere you needed to as well.

Comment

Some of you are getting lucky down south!

Comment

Originally posted by Jbguide View Post
                          Some of you are getting lucky down south!

Radar showing red all over us right now. Deep holes are still holding water, but it’d be nice to fill the lakes.

Comment

It looks to be dumping pretty good down there. Does anybody know the rough year to date totals near Villa Union?

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                              It looks to be dumping pretty good down there. Does anybody know the rough year to date totals near Villa Union?

Less than 4” for most parts

Comment

Farm Log says we got 1.28” last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X