No announcement yet.

“Antlers86” 2019 LIVE thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super dead here! No birds, no deer, notta, just the sound of wind and an occasional airplane.

Comment

What a sick sick feeling. I’ll update in a bit. Shot was taken, arrow ricocheted and is now in the deer not where I wanted it. Forward not back and I did find him 30 minutes after the shot on his feet. I’m just sick to my stomach right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        What a sick sick feeling. I’ll update in a bit. Shot was taken, arrow ricocheted and is now in the deer not where I wanted it. Forward not back and I did find him 30 minutes after the shot on his feet. I’m just sick to my stomach right now.
        Man that sucks
        I'm sorry
        I know the feeling

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Dang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang buddy!
            Sorry to hear that!
            Had the same thing happen to me on the biggest buck I’ve ever shot at.

Comment

Aw man, sorry to hear this sounds like you need a dog pronto

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                Aw man, sorry to hear this sounds like you need a dog pronto
                Dog won’t do any good without blood. Front shoulder just above brisket and not a drop of blood. He should be fine.

I set cell cams throughout the area I know he roams. Pray to God I get a pic tonight of him. Plan tomorrow is to stalk with the compound and locate him. If he is bedded then I will find a way to get in for a shot with my compound. Just a terrible feeling. I did my homework and had this deer read the script perfectly. Couldn’t have asked for a better position.

Last sighting of him he had the arrow in him and not much penetration due to it hitting him sideways basically. He seemed fine. I marked location GPS and will continue on in the morning.

Comment

Traditional or compound?

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    Traditional or compound?

Traditional

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Crap man that sucks-if you want another set of eyes in the morning holler

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                          Traditional
                          Thought it was Sacajawea?.;-)

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for you and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                            Crap man that sucks-if you want another set of eyes in the morning holler
                            Thanks buddy! I will let you know. I’m pretty sure I will be ok.

Comment

Man I hate to hear this. I know that sick helpless feeling too well. Good luck.

Comment

Oh man, terrible news. You’ll catch up to him, good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X